Great First Time Vape Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChiefGotti, Aug 28, 2014.

1. So I've Been viewing grasscity without an account for a very long time, and i figured why not make an account to talk about my first time experience last night with a vape pen? (First time writing on this forum so forgive me if the format is incorrect) 

So anyway, I bought the Atmos G5 Vaporizer pen and my first thought was this is gonna be crap because it looked cheap and flimsy. So I set it up and read that I need a filter/screen to go in the heating chamber (So I'm like crap this is useless) but anyway I packed it with some low quality green, and hit the button and toked. The smoke came out and smelled like someone had a grow house in my room !! So I'm shitting bricks trying to figure out how to get the smell out(before my parents come in my room) and i noticed i was high as hell as well.. So the experience first was bad/good at the same time although i realized it was not vaping my weed it was burning it (Combusting) so after 3 more tokes i packed it back up in the box and decided to take it back to the guy at the shop. So I tell him i'm returning it and he says I bet your returning it because your using it the wrong way, so i ask him to explain to me what I was doing wrong(because i followed the instructions that said nothing about a screen, compared to the internet) and he gives me a pack of screens and that new SmokeAway spray that clears out smoke of all kinds. He tells me if I use the screen and put it down a third of the way in the chamber and put a pinch of my weed inside, it should work fine. So I ask him if the Vape does not smell why should i need the spray? He proceeds to tell me it helps with the paranoia and overall eliminates even the slightest smell from the weed before its smoked and the smell of the Vape with a nice clean smell. So i say what the hell  you know? So i bought everything (2 Bucks for the spray and screens) and go to my dealer who gives me some fresh off the plant sour diesel (with tons of orange hairs) and go back home. Everyone's asleep in my home and I placed all my materials on my desk and began to set up the screen filter. But first I realized the weed had a very strong smell that would stick around if i opened the bag, so i sprayed the spray and Noticed how great it smelled and how fast the weed smell went away :D So I waited until about 11 Pm and packed that sucker with a pinch of weed ( after finding a good spot for the filter)  closed it up and hit the button, STRAIGHT THC, but the smoke was WAY different than before and at that moment I knew I had made the right decision and my vaporizer pen was now working correctly. After 3 Pulls off that one pinch I sat there high as shit playing The CREW(New driving game) realizing how this pen was gonna save me money, have no smell, and leave my high as fuck all the time. I popped some eye drops in my eyes, got some snacks from the kitchen (Which was fresh with Walmart munchies), and enjoyed my night I recommend this pen (11000000 PERCENT)  and want everyone else to share their experience with vaping for the first time :D

Attached Files:

2. I had several buddies with an atmos, didnt last them past 2 months before fucking up.

Go with a pax, mflb, or davinci

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeaaaaaaa that's not a vape my friend. It combusts no matter what...
    Shoulda went with mflb IMO.

It's all just one big conspiracy

4. Get a pax

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum