Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will People Be Able To Smell Weed On My Body?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Aug 28, 2014.

1. I want to go to college in California in 2016, where it might be legal at that time. I live in europe now. 
    And i think weed would help me ALOT with studies, so I want to know would people be able to smell weed on me / my body / clothes if I smoke a joint 30 minutes before class?

And to maintain my high at college, I'm thinking of using a gpen for dabs at a toilet or something, since it shouldn't smell alot like of burnt material.

2. A better question is who there will not be smellin' like weed...You ever been to Cali, homie?

Everyone there smells like dank. :cool:

• Like Like x 5
    Even IF you smell, and another student smells you, then who cares?

• Like Like x 4
  4. You and every other student will smell like weed. If that bothers you just get some axe spray. Have fun. Maybe the college professor will smell like weed too. And the dean of schools will smell like weed. Hey, it's California!

• Like Like x 4
  5. WOW. Seriously? LMAO! I've never been to Cali haha! So everybody smokes weed? Hahahaha!

6. And can't you get expelled for having weed / smelling like weed etc in Cali? (LA area)

7. I thought smell isnt a probable cause anymore.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. You mean at college or just in general? :)

9. #9 rendole, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    To actually answer your question, yes you will smell like weed if you sesh before class unless if your put on cologne or some shit but then everyone will still know you just put on cologne to cover the smell

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 foolmelt, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    After years of heavy use I have concluded that I always smell like dank, everybody else can smell it and nobody ever cares.

• Like Like x 4
  11. it might be a problem if he's in class, I mean it's not ok to be wasted and stink of booze in class.

12. you have nothing to worry about man, the majority will smell like weed.
    i would be careful using a gpen on campus tho, im sure that could get you in a bit of trouble.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Oh ok. Thanks guys. I will be living off campus.
    But doesn't tobacco have a stronger smell than weed? 

14. yep IMO it does so if smoke cigs people would probably just smell the cigs

15. My friends smokes cigs, and i can only smell them if I'm really near them, so I guess it shouldn't be a huge problem with the weed...?

16. yes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. If you smoke a joint yes you'll reek. Those things are really bad with smell. Get a bowl and use that instead

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I'm in college right now and I blaze before class every day and use old spice spray and no one can smell any weed on me

19. Wash Your hands, lips, and rinse your mouth with some water or chew some gum. This is where Ive noticed most of the smell originates from afterwards. And if you still have bud on you afterwards, any trichomes or weed leftovers will stick to the container if you touch the bud and bag directly. If you have a regular baggy of herb, it will probably smell even if zipped close.

Smell-proof medicine bags are best for carrying herb and not emitting a sweet aroma lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. I was just wondering about this same thing today.

My plants started to smell for the first time today, and it was on my hands all day. Do you think other people can smell it if it's only on my hands? I couldn't tell if I was just being paranoid.