Grinder Users Wanted

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by kcollins, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Cool ass bag. What sort of piece do you have? That'd be easy to carry around.

2. I have a grinder, have not seen it in 3 years but its here someplace.

Shows how useful they are....

3. I have have one grinder and it's been going strong since I got it. I personally prefer to smoke bud that has been ground because it burns much nicer, and in my option gives it a better flavor. Also it is humid often times where I live so breaking up buds by hand tends to not work so well. However I don't take my grinder with me anywhere due to the fact that it's bulky making it harder to stash. Plus I'd rather be pulled over with a pipe and weed than a pipe weed and a grinder haha. Also a great way to get keif if you have a 3 part.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. #24 massitha, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    im still using my first grinder, and i love it. its a 3 piece metal one annnd i got it for $7. someone posted the link here awhile back and all you had to do was pay shipping and bam. it was surplus from the site which was hella rad.

i carry my grinder around in my weed purse where i just generally keep all my shit. lighters, one hitter, pipe, mason jar with my weed... which makes it easy to always have everything so you can just grab it and go (cause im never actually going far.) if i want to pack lighter i have my ~everyday purse~ i can put stuff in (like an over the shoulder bag?) or i can always stick it in a cardigan pocket. but nah they aint a hassle.

havent gone through any yet but i bought a more expensive grinder to use after the $7/free one gets too old or whatever. and i mean i assume you could always just clean them? ill eventually give this grinder to a friend probably.

they are essential for me and myself personally, lol. i love grinding up weed and the kief stash is cool as fuck. i need to get a new bong, but right now i smoke from a pipe a lot, blunts with friends usually. got my gravity bong too lmao. and its pretty essential for one hitters id say... but maybe it just makes things easier i guess? so in that sense its not essential but like, why wouldnt you have one they just make things better...

i remember one of the first times i got some sticky weed and had to use scissors and we was going down the backroads to my friends farm. like damn nah not again.

5. #25 0ri0n, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    I have had two, both cranks, and both screws stripped. Don't buy cranks. Things have really been no different without them, when I do need my bud ground up (to put in my dugout, otherwise I just break it off the nug) I just use a cup and a pair of scissors.
    Previous post reminded me. Having a kief catch is SO NICE. idk how many times I've gone "shit, no more bud... wait, look in the kief catch!" and proceeded to get stoned as hell

6. #26 Herbal Epiphany, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    I have had a small and large spacecase for two years still work great. I couldnt imagine not having them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

[​IMG]

Thanks! So this "Vatra" bag holds of one my grinders, 2 lighters, my eye drops, my screens, and then my white pipe is from Fort Collins, CO, and my green pipe is from New York City. 

And again, yes, grinders are always worth the trouble. 

8. Wow. I could really use one of those. It even has space for eye drops.. I neeed lol

9. Do you think these are available still? The green pipe looks cool. Always wanted a green hand piece.

I can't imagine it would be too hard to find the case online. I got it at a head shop in CO. I got the white pipe from a record store in CO and the green pipe from a tattoo shop in NYC. I don't know how you would find those online  :mellow:

11. I found the bag! Man I'd give you a hi five if you were in front of me. Thanks!
    Haha yeah I have a friend who blows glass that's coming back from vacation soon so I should be getting my own soon
    Stay high man