Has Anyone Seen the Culture High With Snoop Lion And Seth Rogan?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Old School Smoker, Aug 28, 2014.

1. I don't think its out yet.

2. You have to pay to watch that shit.... owwww man!

3. No. And it will be shown at selected theatres on selected dates. Why? Because it's a documentary. Not a comedy like pineapple express. PE was coast to coast in all theatres. I think the movie makers and theatre owners predict that there will be a selective audience for the film. It won't break box office records. That's a shame.

4. It's Joe Rogan not Seth Rogan! 

I was going to come in here to say that I can't stand Seth Rogan so I won't watch it, but it's Joe Rogan, and he's OK. 

5. Joe Rogan is the fucking man!

I will probably watch it on Netflix just to see what these guys are trying to spread around these days. And to be honest, I don't need to see it. It is just preaching to the choir. I am completely on board. It is unfortunately the people who will refuse to watch it (like my dipshit parents) that need to watch it.

6. #7 psychoperson25, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    Why waste your time?

Regardless, if it goes on netflix or something I will likely watch it.

7. Because I have no life and I'm a loser.

8. Wasn't expecting that answer lol

9. I didn't know this movie was even done filming until a few days ago. Let alone already edited, produced and released.

I will watch it if it comes to Netflix, but I am definitely not gonna pay to see it. It would just be preaching to the choir.

Unfortunately with these types of films that is all that happens. The people that actually NEED to see it wont. Only stoners will watch it.

10. Snoopzilla? Oh damn, that boy done smoked one too many blunts in his day.

11. Snoops name changes with the genre, Snoopzilla was a shout out to Bootsy Collins if anyone was unaware and interested. 7 days of funk was pretty dope.

12. Lol I remember him. He had a band in the 70's called bootsy's rubber band and that song he had where he screamed like snagglepuss in it used to bug me.

It bugged me all the way up until I heard a song that sang "toot toot, yeah, beep beep" And then a traffic whistle would blow. I would throw stereos out of 2 story windows when that song would play lol.

13. Sorry. my bad.

14. I have it in MP4 form, its a great documentary, way better than The Union, and thats saying something

15. He played for james brown too. and parliament, funkadelic. Great bassist, my favorite funk bassist 

16. It was ok, The business behind getting high was better had more talking points and showed all the angles. I guess it felt like it was repeating a few points in this second film and people just talking, but did touch on the legal weed arena and medical bizz. I assume I wasn't the target audience.