No Interests

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by cherryblossom12345, Aug 28, 2014.

1. In the past little bit I've come to realize that I have no interest in anything specifically, like no hobbies or small things I enjoy. Along with my lack of interest comes an emptiness that keeps growing and growing. I 'm looking for a purpose basically, or at the very least an interest but the harder I look the harder it is to find one 

2. Buy a science kit. Buy an art set. Make a chair. Or anything you have been needing. Like shelves or a table. Pick up a sport. Golf is a good one to learn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. grow pot.

• Like Like x 6
    When I tried growing some outdoor weed in 2011 it was really fun even though the weed turned out of be complete schwagg :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    keep at it dude.. it only gets better each run.

best hobby in the world imo..

6. Growing is a intresting hobby, pick up cooking? Cooking is a science in itself, and it goes hand in hand with the munchies!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Do you like star gazing? Buy a telescope. You can see a whole lot with just a $150 telescope. Jupiter's stripes, Venus's cloud changes, Saturn's rings, a whole bunch of stars in the Pleiades star cluster. And there's thousands more things to look at.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

• Like Like x 3
  8. Tell us more about yourself, your skills, your methods, your ideals, maybe then we can help you with more insight to what you want to do.

9. Well you must be doing something.

Do you sleep and sit around all day every day?

What kind of TV shows do you watch. You have to like something.

Maybe you are just discouraged and unmotivated

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Discover and seek out why! Why this, why that. You are obviously unhappy with the state of things as they are. Uncontentedness overall usually leads to that. You have a thorn in your side you have to find before it'll get better. It might come easy, it might come hard. Embrace the pain in your life for the best results. Every shadow must fall under the light of your awareness, even those in the bushes of thorn!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nothing like the risk of decades in prison to make something exciting!

12. Decades in prison? Ok kingpin.

• Like Like x 2
    where do you live that they'll send you to prison for decades for growing some weed?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Smoke

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Defending the species from the inclinations of extinction contained in media burnout and disorientation from rewarding sociocultural functionality.

Activism using absolutes of the past that support the beauty of our human potentials for the future, our best dreams of continuity.

It really exists.  Believe it or not, and it is inside of you. 

The Constitution for the united states of America has such things embedded in it as well.  First one must know the dynamics of positive intent for the species of the series of three documents, then interpret that into potential, conceptual ideals of action.

When you start sharing that.  Your instincts will ZING!  You will be touching on humanities highest purposes.  If you do this for six months, epigenetics will activate the DNA being those excited instincts.  You will change. 

16. Any suggestions?  I would love to buy a good telescope for under 200!  Link please!

17. #18 Tokesmith, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Do it!! I remember spending hours when I first found my telescope. It was deeply hidden in the garage.

Meade's a good telescope brand. I really like they're designs and prices too. They also put a lot of effort into making sure all their telescopes are high quality. My first one was a Meade from 2003 and it's great. And They've only gotten better. Here's my newest one. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409427858.146218.jpg

Keeping your budget in mind, I found these two that look good. I'd go with the first one though. It comes with more and the specs are good. But they'll both do the job great.

http://www.meade.com/meade-114eq-astr-equatorial-reflector.html

http://www.meade.com/products/telescopes/polaris/polaris-127mm-german-equatorial-reflector.html

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

• Like Like x 1