Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Diplomatictx, Aug 28, 2014.

1. The greatest game series of all time. Also amazing to play stoned. So who was lucky enough to play these? If you haven't, get on it! So, opinions on the game? Easter eggs you found? Favorite characters? Favorite game?

I live FF9 but most people choose 7 by far, which I can understand. My favorites are 1.FF9 2.FF7 3.FF10 4.FF8.

Thoughts my friends?

2. 7. Gold saucer theme.

3. FF1 has a Boss called Lich. i think he's the Earth Fiend... 

i was watching Adventure Time with my kids and there was an episode that had a mean character named Lich. 

Lich lives on.

4. FF7 and 3 were by far the best ones, I never finished 1 as my NES broke b4 I could. I stopped playing the series after x. All the new ones have such a different feel to them. Doesn't feel like a FF game to me.

5. FF7 was my favorite. Finished it so many times

6. I'd probably say FF4 (2 in US) and FF6 (3) were those that meant the most to me.

7. havent played final fantasy since super nintendo
    was a great game tho

8. your quote,(Roger and steve in the Ferrari) is the perfect picture for every post you have made.

9. I lost interest after they started raping the hell out of the franchise.

10. Lol vivi. 9 was trash imo. Although i still beat it, but only once.

My favs are III for snes, VII for psx, and final fantasy tactics for psx or gba

Didn't like X and anything after that was just foolish imo.

Sent from my ME173X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 gsr, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    FF 7 >>>

On a side note, How many here have played "The legend of dragoon"? I think its pretty comparable to the FF series. It was an EPIC game

12. LOD was my shit. Pretty much any Square game on psx is a classic. Parasite Eve anyone?

Sent from my ME173X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Any of them on PS1

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 King Willie, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    7, 7, 7!!!! X was cool too.

15. I didnt particularly enjoy 7 all that much..  I mean most people only bought it because of the hype, lol. (and tifa's boobs)

16. #16 King Willie, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    I got into it cuz I grew up watchin my big brother playin it. So a lot of nostalgia is involved, same with X.

17. #17 Viral Frog, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    VII, VIII, and IX are tied for my favorite. Favorite characters from 7 are Red XIII and Vincent. From 8 would be Zell, Irvine and Lagunna. From 9 have to be Vivi and Steiner.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. FF9 was the first game I ever played and it was amazing. I used to play the heel out of JRPGs. They're boring as hell though now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Just installed 7 & 8 back on to my PC for some nostalgia :bongin:

20. Tifa or Aeris?

Ima go with Tifa and them titties