Fuck Conservative Media

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Enigma, Aug 28, 2014.

2. BRZBoy,

Unfortunately, my GC interface at the moment has switched to the mobile version (even though I am on a laptop), and for some reason your response is not showing any text. All I see is two posts with quote bubble and no text. Perhaps you can PM me or try to repost/edit the original posts. Thanks.

3. @ CC: I'm on a desktop and I don't see any text from his post either. :(

4. I have since logged back on and also noticed this again. I think the problem is on his end.

However, one weird thing that has happened to me - I loaded this page with no-script enabled, didn't realize it was on, but the GC gui looked normal. I turned off no-script so I could post, and upon refreshing the page, noticed that the gui has totally changed and now looks like the mobile interface... has this been a problem for anyone else?

5. #106 ChristopherABrown, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Agreed. Anyone that assumes that because info comes in big easy to find packages wrapped in colors they have become accustomed to and have confidence in for those reasons; is accurate info; really cannot think critically with what they learn because it is tailored to produce a limited set of thoughts.

Therein is good reason to support a lawful peaceful revolution that starts with ending the abridging of free speech and that of the press.

Here a draft of how that abridging could be ended by revision of the First Amendment.

DRAFT REV. Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; Congress shall see that nothing abridges the freedom of speech and the primary methods or systems of it shall not be abridged and be first accessible for the unity of the people with its possible greater meaning through understanding one another in; forgiveness, tolerance, acceptance, respect, trust, friendship and love protecting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Congress shall see that nothing abridges freedom of the press in its service to the unity of the people; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances or defense of this constitution.
    Partisan media that was one sided and bias could still exist, but if it ignored vital truths that were already known, it would appear as incompetent as it actually is.