Lonerangers Wild West Closet

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoneRanger11220, Aug 28, 2014.

Dooooo iiitttt! I'm leaning this route from here on out. My last JKA convinced me. I hit my personal bench mark indoors with this pheno. That was a good 20% jump, and an over all better looking plant with less hassle.

It probably would have been even better without my battle with the broad mites.

Plus, more mothers in veg. I don't see a downside.

2. I think I need to buy another 15 and just hit the pavement running on it. I will have to run less in veg, but I think that may not he a bad thing at this rate. How's it going bruh?

Definitely keeping JK and HazC around, once I get a taste of HazC I'll see how I like her anyways.

This mango really shrunk up but still not bad. HazC looks monstrous in comparison.

1431864260813.jpg

1431864271053.jpg

1431864288314.jpg

1431864298812.jpg

3. All is good here, mang. I was just messing around in the garden. The GTH and OGK have hit 5' and some necks got bent. It's gonna be a while for these 2. My JKC got hammered this round and she's not so happy, I had to thin too late in flower. She'll yield something but just need to get her there. Once she's done in her spot goes the one love girl I found.

You kill it in that little space dude. I can't wait for your finished review of HazC.

4. Dang 5' is awesome lol. I'm gonna let this HazC I just put in the 15 veg out to make her huge is my hopes anyways. What are you looking at on flower times this round?

Can't wait to see the One Love go in soon, you'll have to keep me updated on it until I can run more!

I am very excited for HazC, thanks dude! I'll definitely be posting up a report on both girls when I get a good cure on them :)

I tossed both in a little under 12". I'm thinking these might go 20 weeks. 

I can't wait either, it should be interesting. I keep telling JKC to hurry up, but she just takes her sweet ass time.[​IMG]

6. 20 weeks holy hell, you have the patience of a ganja grower ;). That's amazing man, definitely keep me posted on those two!

Well, you know how them women are. We show up on time just to make us sit with our thumb up the bum waiting. They gotta put their best dress on :laughing:

7. Looking good bud..you know i had to look :) too bad the worm bin isnt in the grow room..free c02 :)

8. Here's the details buddy. 2 jars of trim and 2.5 of bud return was 11g as far as I guess. Scientific I know.  Should be good for the caps I need. Dry ice extraction.

9. Thanks buddy! Always appreciate the kind words. I know I had.thought about it but there's only about 4" of free space on the floor in flower and veg lol. That, and my flower room cycles air so quickly I doubt I could take advantage of it....I think with the math my flower room cycles the air space 2-3 times a minute...lol.

Dang still not bad bud, I think you have me sold on it. Does the dry ice just make any material crumble into pieces? I just wish it was dabbable as it sat but the yield is hard to ignore.
    Good news is, if I do it that way I know someone who does edibles so I think a talk is in order :).

Thanks for the details Fick! You think it'd be OK enough to clean off my granite and use that as my collection piece?

10. Looks like we have a girl Ravin. Once this 15 gallon HazC goes into flower in a week I'll go from the solo Cup to the 15 that HazC in flower is finishing up in.
    1432216492742.jpg

The extra bonus was the wife came home and saw the corian island clean off. Wow, you cleaned up.

The dry ice just shattered everything to a fine powder.

12. What up Ranger...I know your most likely in la la land, but what up. Lol

13. Sup fellas! Plants are looking excellent Ranger! Just passing through on my way to la la land also. :) I hope all has been well with you all.

14. Morning bud!

Man I don't know how good the 2nd run is but I'm sure I can do some damage on edibles with it. That was definitely a ridiculous pull off all that trim I had, I ended up with around 2oz of extract. The first o came off the first run which is definitely a different color due to more contaminates but the "A" stuff is awesome!

1432306937595.jpg

Haha surprisingly I was up late as fuuuck the last few days, so much going on and no time so I am going non stop the past 3 days. Busy all day yesterday at a rehearsal dinner for my best friends wedding. Then I went to his place to see where all his stuff is, since I'll be taking care of his HazC girl while he's on his honeymoon.

We harvested a mango haze from him and looks decently large for his small space but I'm going to help him scrog HazC this time so it'll be even better.

Went from a 1 gal to a 15 last night and started the scrog for him. I'll put some updates in here as time goes on to see the progress of it :)

1432307087621.jpg

What's up dude! Sorry I haven't had a chance to PM ya man, been a few days and I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you. Just been sooo damn busy I didn't get home until 1am last night and woke up at 630 today...living the dream...or in a dream, something like that lol.

How's it been on your end man?

15. No sweat bro! You know me....I don't get down on people like that. I & I rather uplift me bredren than assume the bad. :) Besides, I feel ya on the busy life. I swear it feels like I just left this damn desk a few minutes ago rather than a few hours. Was supposed to be in and out this morning but there be gremlins in the system this morning and nothing works. :(

BUT....there's always coffee so I'm off for another cup! ;) Have a great day man and don't sweat the messages.

16. Daaaaaaaaamn, 2 oz of hash? Sounds like a great return. How much material did you start with? It looks good man! Can I just take a spoon full? Lol

17. Oh man, pass me some of that coffee Deez I'm jonesin for some about now! Been a loooong week. I left work early just cause I was so freaking exhausted. I ended up being busy returning shit from my buddies wedding and such, and then randomly passed out on my couch this afternoon (oops!) Now I feel so zombified it's horrible.

What's up GTG? I started with a shit ton of trim, buds, sugarleaf, etc. Like 6oz worth of frozen material and about 7lbs of dry ice did the trick.

I'm actually wanting to look into VG/PG tincture if possible. I want to mask a majority of smell by using an e cig juice already at the proper ratio, add hash and let sit for xx amount of time to use. My friend gave me his old MOD to use cause I love blowing clouds, but wish I could medicate at the same time too.

Anyone in here have experience with adding hash to juice already made, is it possible?

Working on it. I got some kief winterizing. Here is the game plan so far.
    1) decarb keif (200f @ 15min allow to cool) covered
    2) dissolve in grain alcohol, winterize
    3) strain w/coffee filter and evap alcohol in water bath @ 120f (pre wet filter with alcohol before to prevent loss)
    4) mix with EJMix

Where I'm waffling right now is to combine the PG mixture and evap or to wait until the end. I'm thinking it might be better to wait until there is a very little alcohol left then cool and combine. This is what I came up with after reading for a few days from various sources. Bad Kitty has some good tech, as usual. This seems the simplest for my time constraints. I kinda cringe at the thought of adding flavors, but we'll cross that bridge later. I also have some glycerine tincture that I may use to thicken it if needed. I want it to be able to vape in a pen with a tank atomizer. I'll let you know how it goes.

I do have a question about decarboxylation rattling around. I see a lot of decarboxylation in these recipes and guys saying that they get a better results by doing so but aren't we doing that on they fly anyway when we smoke, dab, or vape?