Lonerangers Wild West Closet

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoneRanger11220, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Sup Ranger! Nice pick up on them beans man! So many damned SG strains out there I still wanna try. The MCD has been on my radar for a while now.

How ya been man?

2. What up bro? Hows it been on your end? Not much new here just watching things glide along luckily. The warmer weather is really makin em happy now.

I cant wait, depending on sex of these one loves Ill toss males and throw down either MCD or Moko Loko. Moko is a GDP cross x Purps or the PDP. I miss purple in my life....

On a side note, tonight HazC goes into flower.. this will be interesting olwith her stretch. I need to re organize!

1427405117271.jpg

3. Man that Haz looks real nice! Moko sounds like some mellow smoke. Purps tends to bring a mellow side to anything I've smoked with it. Can't say that for 100% certainty....just a process of deduction...if that even makes sense, lol.

Crazy days here bro. Fighting a sickness that comes and goes....not taking any days off to wait it out. My wife apparently has those special "nail magnet" tires. Two hour wait at the tire place today for a frickin patch. Had the pleasure of watchin a young lady pick her damn toes and smelling her fingers while I waited...:rolleyes:

I'm smokin tonight for sure.

4. What's up fellas! Nice pick up there Ranger!

Flat tires suck, sorry to hear that Deez!

5. You mean the smell of toejam never appeals to your pallette?? Haha damn sorry to hear you were waiting that long man, especially somewhere very un interesting.
    Hope for a speedy recovery man, shits been goin round here again, go figure.

What up GTG? Thanks man I cant wait to run some of them!

Now that HazC is in flower....mango is smashed to the fucking walls crammed. I hope I have enough airflow so shit doesnt go south on me but im pretty sure I do.... I hope. Lol

1427429060924.jpg

1427429079175.jpg

6. #1386 Lumperfan, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    The Haz C that I am currently running has very little stretch but huge buds. Last one I threw in at 15", now has 1 week left and it is approximately 22" tall. Some may stretch much more, I had 3 diff phenos with 3 girls. Fwiw, hth.

7. Damn ok nice that surely isnt bad. Was this stretch more noticible from seed versus clone?

Also, whats the smell of yours like in vey vs flowering like? This girl is soooo smelly even in veg, when I took cuts she showed all the good signs, even the small cuts I took had hollow stems :ey:.

Any pics of those girls you have, feel free to drop here I'd love to see them!

8. Morning everyone :wave:

HazC after her first day on a 12 hour shift, shes so pretty!

1427546674393.jpg

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK9odsWwfIo

10. Day 31 and she's already puttin out good for me!

1427600783597.jpg

11. Morning buddy! GTH went in yesterday. I couldn't hold her back anymore.

12. Aww snap shes already turning into a jungle? Feel free to post up a before stretch pic to see how much she hulks up. Cant wait to see that one put out :-D

13. Wtf...I like how the app says I have 5 unread subscriptions and my list is showing entirely read! :confused:

14. Those seeds look great. Can I ask what seed banks you guys use. I am still in the experimental phase and just ordered some TGA and Riot seeds.

The Alaskan way!

15. #1398 LoneRanger11220, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Thanks bud! Sorry that I cant give much recommendation on what seedbank to use. I used attitude LONG ago and those seeds are still in my fridge...I never used them. Lol I jumped off the commercial bandwagon and I've been here since. The only other purchase I made was at the Cup a couple years ago. :bongin:

Yes! Nice job Steve! Damn was that pre rolled or no? Looks perfect man! Im droolin for one now...

Edit: its funny you posted that, because last night I was about to write up and ask who all has been rollin some cones! Lol

16. Not pre rolled, I was outside sitting in my rocking chair rolling that one. I was getting pretty pissed off at the wind, and it took longer than normal but I was pretty surprised with the result.

I didn't purposely set out to make it such a cone, but that fat end hit like a truck.

When I was in Spain, I smoked so much hemp and weed I probably rolled close to a thousand joints. Add to that all the blunts and joints I've rolled that my friends didn't want to, and it adds up. It's basically muscle memory for me, now. Always nice to be able to show off that skill around a new group of people, lol.

17. Yeah it looks great Steve! I admit, people that can roll one out quickly I am a bit envious of. It doesnt take me too long but sometimes its longer than I want it to be lol.
    It sounds like you had some pretty amazing experiences traveling. Ive read a few stories from you about your travels and its cool to know you will have some wicked stories to keep around as your life progresses. I need to travel more myself, but of course it becomes a bit more difficult when I am tied down a bit lol.

TGIF today!!!