Lonerangers Wild West Closet

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoneRanger11220, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Lol, poor Deez

• Like Like x 2
  2. :lol::lol:
    I actually didn't realize that until recently. Been approx a week long t-break. If it's the will of the Most High, I too will be back at it in 24 hours time. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. #1203 LoneRanger11220, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    Haha man when I am sober I have a hard time doing anything. Stoned is my normal lol. I seem to focus better, and be able to be a little more sociable all things considered

Hope your t break ends soon man! My sober break starts when I fall asleep :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I know exactly what you mean. I don't talk much most of the time but when I get high....I can't shut up. I just wanna talk and laugh and listen to music. :D Counting down to Bob Marley festival next month!

• Like Like x 2
  5. #1205 LoneRanger11220, Jan 23, 2015
    Yeah exactly! If im sober I usually just sit there. Unless its some eye candy then I can easily get my talk on to seem friendly or "cool" so to speak. My wife just laughs at me like "never in a million years" lol. Im sort of the class clown at my workplace. I take nothing seriously when I'm there

Seems to lower your fears and anxiety of not being appropriate or awkward upon first convo. Man I dont think im making any sense. Hppefully someone understands this!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Where is the Bob Marley festival Deez?

• Like Like x 1
  7. For me it really just depends on the situation, time of day, strain, etc.

There are times when I cant get shit done sober, so ill smoke and I can step right into whatever I was trying to do. Other times, I'll smoke and bust my ass for a couple of hours to find out I only did 15 min worth of work. 

Morning tokes tend to be the worst, I won't do anything for the rest of the day. I try to stay off the devils crop until about 3 or so. Night tokes are life savers if I have a bunch of work to do and its late; tired, annoyed, sore back from sitting in front of a computer all day, can't focus... smoke a spliff and I'm back in action. 

Anyone else time sensitive to weed? I've always figured I am just a weird one.

• Like Like x 3
  8. #1208 LoneRanger11220, Jan 23, 2015
    I used to be only around certain times before itd totally fuck my day up, but where I work I smoke right before work at 430am, all the way thru 10pm or however late im awake haha.

I have only sativa dominant strains so it just keeps me awake thru the day more if anything. My days all just blur together though. Monday is friday and wednesday is Tuesday.

I used to smoke blueberry gum from g13 at work and I absolutely couldn't do it. As soon as itd wear off itd put me into a coma like I just had a benadryl, trying to stay awake at my computer. It was horrible!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Gonna be in San Diego. We hit it every year. This year there will be two stages going at the same time. Last year it was all on one revolving stage so the groups were already set up and ready to play when the one before them was done. Continuous music all day long....bud blowing I'm every direction....and Jamaican food. I'm taking a day off from work afterwards just for recovery!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ravnus really has an up high for me. I've smoked pretty much just indica heavy hybrids for a few months now so hitting the rav was a welcome change. I can toke it and keep going for a few hours.

I like joke around at work too. I figure if we have to be there for whatever amount of hours, we might as well have some fun.

• Like Like x 2
  11. 1421990104102.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love that city man. Such a shame it's so damned expensive to live there.

13. Yes! I wish I had some indie dom for the night time but I've just trained myself to pass the eff out on anything I smoke. 2 bong rips of JK and some futurama, and the feeling of passing out hits me like a ton of bricks at night time.

I think youre right, since I have to be working I may as well laugh a bit, right?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey hey! On my way! Have a great one buddy!

• Like Like x 2
  15. #1215 LoneRanger11220, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    Have a good flight back if you aren't already home bud!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Mornin dude! What's crackin?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not much here man, eating nachos at work for breakfast haha! Gettin to play supervisor for the day so I sure cant complain...

Hows it over there?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sup man. I hope your absence just means that you're busy. Have a great one!

19. What's up Ranger? Hope things are goin well for you bro!

• Like Like x 2