Lonerangers Wild West Closet

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoneRanger11220, Aug 28, 2014.

1. #501 LoneRanger11220, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Thanks guys! I cant wait to see how these produce, some quality genetics that are sticking around for a bit!

Whats everyone up to today? Had about 3.4g of chocolate this morning melted into my morning coffee, not a bad way to start it off :)

I just took 3 cuts of Mango Haze in my bubble cloner with strained kelp, aloe, protekt and ful-power. Lets see how it works out!

1414594982108.jpg

2. I decided to take the dive and wrestle this thing out.

I TPd the Mango Haze into a 7 gallon pot with VAM, and threw it into flower. Usually ill wait some time but I know how big this thing is going to get over the coming weeks.

1414644127403.jpg

Lets see what havoc this brings!

3. Don't know how I missed the other update! Your gals look like they're about to put on a show! You ever had to bend one over for getting too tall?

4. Haha I know I post so much in here I bury my own posts sometimes! Lol.

Thanks man, that JK - A is really gettin ready to impress me, the bud growth is causing slight stretch still! Just the biggest cola is goin up, if I stand next to her she's about 3" from the bottom of my neck! And about 2-2.5ft around.

I have yet to need to tie anything over after flowering begins, that monster GFBA cola I almost had to snap its neck but right as stretch stopped I hit the ceiling on my tent thankfully. Im going to jinx it now and Mango Haze will probably be the death of me

5. #505 LoneRanger11220, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    So many photos I want to spam...I think im gonna do updates just twice a week unless something drastic changes.

Since I do weekly waterings with malted barley topwater, and weekly waterings with coconut powder, I decided those would be the best days to do em since im in there around lights on anyway.

Such a gorgeous plant. Itll almost be a shame to see these yellow up and die soon.

1414729607237.jpg

Mango haze, looking like a midget in the back. Same 7 gal the T.O , HNL5 is in. Im sure that'll change soon enough.
    1414729652123.jpg

Crazy trifoliate structure

1414729701349.jpg

1414729743034.jpg

Seems the trifoliate carried itself on thru flowering until stretch stopped. I usually hear trifoliate can go back to normal when a plant shows sexual maturity, but it seems these cuts have carried it on so far.

Mango Haze, slammin in the breeze tied down
    Edit: forgot to add, Mango Haze went from a pepper aroma, to a mango aroma on the stem. Its a trip, I have sorbet from costco thats Mango flavor and it tastes just like this smells now. Love it!
    1414729816798.jpg

6. Man I hate watching them pretty green leaves go yellow too. Especially when I get the occasional 9 or 11 bladed fans. Them leaves are freakin impressive when they grow like that!

7. Man dude that JK is one gorgeous plant. :D she is gonna be a monster!!

TJ

8. JK - Jerry's Kids?

Or something else?

9. Pretty sure they are Jerry's kids from what I have been following. I know you have discussed the history of that original cross you did. I assume Jerry's kids are a f2? Or backcross of your original breeding- but that is just an assumption. Is that the case, or have you bred that line several times before Jerry did? Thanks for the clerification, although I am unsure if the answers will change anything - that is a beautiful specimen LR! Especially for a 7 gal pot, you must be watering quite frequently by now.... Awesome job!

10. Yeah exactly! Its almost a shame it wont grow nice and green the whole time where I cab just cut flowers off the girl and keep it around just as a trophy plant lol.

Thanks man! Im amazed by this girl everyday, as you can tell I like to spam photos of it cause im so impressed by the health and beauty of the girl.

Yep, "Jerrys Kids" lol.

I will let CC talk about the background if he is comfortable with it of course, I know I have pestered him before about the info lol, great history and background on the lineage but I dont want to get anything wrong on it either!

Thanks LF good to see ya here, been a while since I heard from ya how ya been?
    I water everyday with this round. I have a small tote that barely fits the 7 gallon geopot inside filled with lava rocks, I bottom water every morning about 3/4 of a gallon. And twice a week I topwater to integrate the malted barley/coconut water with aloe and ful-power. I cant wait to see the upcoming weeks on how she develops!

LF

That is correct......

CC

12. I have 1 female JK out of 4 beans popped (so far, 4 more to go soon). Right now she is tall and lean, had to top her just to get a clone before she gets too big. Of the 3 males, 2 were astounding in smell and much more branchy than the lady. I will keep my fav boy and girl once all my beans are popped (and females run) and let the cards fall where they may! Haven't flowered it out yet, what has everyone been seeing for flowering times? You know it has a fair shot of staying in my stable, hailing down from you and Jerry!! Thanks again...

13. Doing great, thanks LR! Getting dressed up with the kids tonight for some fun! Things are looking great here as well. Always lurking and following the thread, great stuff- keep up the great work!

14. Good to hear! That sounds like fun, ill be taking mine out to explore a bit but I didnt have the funds to get us all costumes, but at least they'll have fun.

Always feel ftee to post up anything if you're ever up to it! Ive seen your garden pics before and theyre always stellar

15. Thanks bud! Will do. I always hate my shots, but thanks. Should get better soon, the wife and I jut got a Nikkon D5300 as a christmas present for each other and that should help quite a bit. Even been contemplating a journal, not sure how to do that one yet.... Have a great night. i will be lurking.... Lol

16. Hey buddy, how was the baby's first Halloween? I hope you got out and has some fun with your kids. Draggin butt here today. I'm so glad that trick or treat night came on a Friday this year. I'm finally getting myself in gear and moving around, lol.

17. Gotta love Nikons. If I can ever make a recommendation if you purchase seperate lenses for it, stick with Nikkor. Ive had Tamron lenses and some others, but Nikkor quality is superb.

Hey man, all went well! My arm feels like I lifted weights all day, since I carried him around my work place and the neighborhood but he passed out about 25 minutes in lol. Nothin like deadweight.

Man, today is my first day back to work and im fuckin beat!! I feel like a train hit me its like info overload. Time to go home and smoooke and drank for tomorrow!

How are you doing on your weekend, any big plans?

18. Congrats on your first day back....though I don't know if you consider it something to celebrate :lol:.

Doing good here man. Gotta take the wife out to dinner tonight. I'm not complaining. It's a fancy steak house so I'm bout to get my grub on.

19. Definitely not cool in my eyes to have to go back to corporate america, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Lol.
    Good news is within an hour of walking in I was told I got a raise while I was gone, and some other perks coming my way that ill immediately sell off lol. So I guess I dont have too mucb to complain about.

What kind of steak do you prefer at a restaurant? For me bone in ribeye is always the choice steak lol. Although I have yet to experience any steak butter pan fried....

20. Pic update this evening but I had to cull out satori and JK - D. They were both male :-(

Life goes on I guess. Right now I have two JK - A cuts in veg, 3 Mango Haze in the cloner, and the JK - A and Mango Haze in flower.

I chopped them up a bit, and used the fresh leaves to mulch the flowering room with. Is this what you guys do as well?