Lonerangers Wild West Closet

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoneRanger11220, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Oh nice Jerry, that's what I was thinkin. I was wondering if you noticed any difference in veg times for that sativa dominant pheno? Out of the 2 seeds I started, got 2 females and one was super quick.. While the other has taken twice as long to not get nearly as big, but super lanky like.

I'll know here in a few weeks for sure when she goes into flower, but just wondering your experience on it.

2. Hey J!

Thanks for stopping into casa de loneranger. I remember seeing some photos of that 16 weeker, and she was a beaut! Had you noticed any difference in the 10 week versus the longer thai pheno as far as quality, smoke, etc?

Thanks for postin that buddy! I knew it was something around those lines but didnt want to say something and be totally off lol. My girl is still goin, but may be slowing down soon. Ill be able to check again in a couple hours :-D

NP brother. It gets real fun when you get stop then start sativas. You think they are done stretching then, boom it's off to the races again.

4. Sounds like a heart sinking anxiety moment considering I have limited height still :laughing: .

Looks like she is slowing now, still had a good 5 clicks on the rope ratchet tonight but I had my microfiber and cleaned off the CMH bulb before it turned on, had been a while. I can tell JK is starting to form the buds, but shes not done just yet. Hope all is good there brother!

5. Personal preference for sure but I wasn't as much of a fan of the lanky "Sativa" dominant pheno as I was of the other. While it was fun to watch the Sativa take forever to finish I just didn't find it as much to my liking. Again, tho - personal preference. I will tell you that if for some reason you find the same then just pop another seed if you can. I found that the lanky long flowering pheno was only around 10% of what I popped so far. Again, I've also only got limited experience with these seeds. I'm planning on starting some more over the winter.

I didn't notice a difference on veg times - not really. Maybe a fluke.

J

6. They were both very nice but I (personally) preferred the shorter flowering phenotype better. Don't get me wrong - both were totally excellent but if I had to make a choice kind of thing.

J

7. Thanks for your input J. I could imagine that long winded one was great to watch, especially if you have the room to keep it around!

Just gave 4 of the 5 in veg the kelp/alfalfa tea as a foliar. You guys think ill see a difference by lights on or is it usually over the course of a couple days?

Big one is Satori, then front is Mango Haze, JK - A is far right, JK - D is back and the 7 gallon pot I just put the JK - A from a solo straight in there today with some VAM. I didnt spray that one since I just TPd about 30 mins ago, and wasnt sure if itd be too small and have adverse affects

1414079995381.jpg

8. Good morning to the veggers....they seem pretty happy after that foliar :)

1414105458460.jpg

9. What size fabric pot is that satori in? Just curious :)

They alls look awesome :D kelp ftw!

TJ

10. That Satori is in a 2 gal geopot lol. Its huuuge and I havent TPd it once yet. No signs of sex yet but I think its coming soon... :-D

Today is like two weeks since I've done an SST for veg. Would anyone be against or say it isnt a good idea to do a soil SST the same day I did the kelp/alfalfa foliar?

Thanks!

11. Yeah she looks good man :) was she a quick grower for ya? Hopefully she's a lady :ey:

I like your idea of starting her directly in the 2 gallons :D

TJ

12. Thanks buddy, glad I have had the opportunity to grow it out! Male or female, its a beaut and it was pretty quick! Id say its in line with IRG stuff from the few I've grown out vigor wise.

It was a test! Haha I usually do the solo - 2 gal - 7 gal. But im toying with the idea if I have enough soil to go solo straight to 7, im not really sure yet lol

13. Looks like some flowers are finally startin up in hurrr. Since its now beginning, I got my LED turned back on shinin bright and mighty!

1414124958381.jpg

1414124996800.jpg

Let the games begin!

14. Man dude that plant is a beast!

TJ

15. yeah she is! Im glad I omly have the one girl, my flower room only has enough room for 2 plants with the size of this one lol

16. #456 LoneRanger11220, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Just told my buddy its 67, but it feels like 77 out...its perfect

Whats the weather like out there?

17. #457 LoneRanger11220, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    You guys saw my JK - A trifoliate....

But have you ever seen a QUADfoliate? Thats a cola on my Satori
    1414188039751.jpg

18. Dang bro that JK is outta control and breaking all the rules, haha :lol:. Your plants looks awesome bro. Really nice response to that foliar that's apparent. I've been taking note on how I water in regard to the kelp then SST. Tbh, I've been wondering about that because after reading the Seaweed book, I now know that kelp is loaded with enzymes also....so I'm wondering if kelp tea could actually be considered a type of enzyme tea also? I just do either or in my waterings since it seems redundant to do both close together and I just space em out by a week or so. I haven't done SST for foliar though.

If my logic is wrong, it damn sure won't be the first time.

19. Haha well my JK is the trifoliate but this quad foliate picture is Satori! I probably should have put that in the post so as not to confuse people lol.

Yeah I have heard Coot especially say never ever use barley enzyme tea as a foliar though, so im skeptic to try after I saw that LOL.

I need to checkout that seawood book. How are you enjoying Cali?

20. Oh shit....you got a couple unruly girls in there. It's spreading.... :lol:

I'm sure that Coot has tried the enzyme teas in and out up and down, cross ways and side ways...so I'll just take his word for it on keeping it in the soil. I'm still interested to see if it will help with soaking seeds for germination though.

Cali is cool so far man. I love San Diego!