Lonerangers Wild West Closet

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoneRanger11220, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Derp that makes sense now that I think about it. Lol can any unused be frozen or refrigerated maybe? If not no biggie really. I may just end up making about a half gallon at a time, easy peasy that way I dont have to worry about it.

Thanks again buddy

2. #282 gardnerthegardener, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
  3. That's what I've been doing also. I do a kelp alfalfa paste. Works really good for the big girls. I'll have to give it a go on clones.

4. I always forget about it, so it rarely gets used. Lol...need to get on that shit. Anyone watch 'the league'?

5. Thanks for the link, gtg! Thats where I remember reading about the paste, it's bookmarked now. Managing all the crap I have on my phone can be a PITA sometimes lol.

The 2nd JK - A clone is beginning to show roots now, too. The 1st one I put in the solo cup yesterday so this will do the same in another day or two.
    Is this "the league" something on TV? If so, ill never be able to watch it as I dont have cable, or even local channels for that matter lol.

6. It is, and I don't have any of that either. Not sure if you have Netflix, it is on there.

The blog site on BaS has a shit load of info on there now. Its crazy

7. Ah nice! I pretty much got tired of watching commercials on every channel I went to. I also hated paying 70 bucks a month to basically watch like 4 different stations. I do have Netflix! Thats whats getting me by lately and its been just fine...and best of all no commercials!!

You guys think its safe to say this is a male? Only one I really see anywhere on this one, its been there for over a week and just getting bigger.
    1412177853811.jpg

1412177869370.jpg

Have a good day!

8. Cant really tell from the pics, I would give it longer, looks lush!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Thanks buddy, that one certainly seems more Northern Lights to me than anything else, pretty squat, big thick blades.

JK - A is takin off. I think the soil was a bit too wet when I did the transplant but she looks to have come out of it now. Been just filling the SIP up every so often but the canopy is now bigger than the pot! I cant go any wider but I'm going to bend the two mains from the top around the side a little in a few days then grow up for maybe another week or two and flip.

If she continues to grow at this rate itll be fast that I run out of vertical height.

Enjoy!

1412216511634.jpg

1412216528085.jpg

1412216546698.jpg

Fat nodes!
    1412216564787.jpg

10. Dude, this is gonna be cool watching you wrangle that chick down!

11. Those kids be lookin good LR! I wanna see some flowers ;) lol

12. Gosh man im almost scared to see whats going to happen soon!

Shes only about a foot tall in the pics being tied down, but if I had left those two mains roaming free, I can easily see shes over 2ft tall right now. Ill get some stamina going up just enough to make me shit myself. LOL

Thanks brother! I need to see flowers soon or ill lose my mind running out! Lol

13. You think this stuff ever goes bad? I have a jar in my fridge from about a year ago.. I just used some last week for a slurry, and there was a slight bit of mold on the rim, but it still smelled like the ocean. :confused:

Ironhead

"Define ever" - I'm channeling Bill Clinton right now - LOL!

Back to reality - I've kept it for a few weeks. When it comes to mold what's important is the color of the fungi - is it 'white' or another color?

CC

15. Ohhhh so over a year is prolly too long. :p

Was some white good lookin mold, but a lil bit of green stuff right at the rim.. maybe from the condensation from the lid or something

The hydrated kelp is now a deep brown color..no more green whatsoever.

16. Whats up loungers. What is everyone up to this fine Thursday evening?
    Sittin here staying warm outside in the fall wind, enjoying a glass of white merlot and some Supa Crunk.

1412304835219.jpg

http://youtu.be/QmqPWdEuwhw

LR

I'm getting 'schooled' on a thread over at the Organic Soil sub-forum.

I told him to bring his lunch and a big dictionary - we'll see how that plays out.

LMAO

18. LOL what are you getting schooled on exactly? You haven't decided its a good idea to boil your roots, have you?

19. Neem oil if you can imagine that!