3600W Hydro Ebb N Flow. W/ Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by silentkloak, Aug 28, 2014.

Must be nice, to not worry about sheriff's dept visits!

Very nice looking first grow.  I ebb and flow in 5 gallon buckets, so this is a different style for me, but you are doing great.  If those plants don't yield over an oz, I will be shocked. 

Your nets are basically for support, right?  You don't appear to be using them to SCROG.  Regardless, nice looking girls.  Harvest will be fun!  Most people have no idea how big a deal it is to trim a lb, much less 6!

Subbed in also.

2. Yes, the Nets are for support. And trimming is going to take a while, but much worth it! !!

Sk

3. Today is the first day of the third week of flowering. It's super exciting to watch these girls grow! The smell in here is an amazing! ! !

Sk

Attached Files:

4. Just finishing up week 4. Had an issue with the plants wanting to switch back to Veg due to a dark period interruption. Thankfully we are back on track now. A few more weeks to go, then I get to harvest!

Attached Files:

5. looking good man . subbed

6. Here is a negative image of a bud at the end of week 4 in full flower. The pic is zoned in on the flower.

I thought it was a reli cool pic because you can clearly see all of the thc crystals.

Attached Files:

7. Wow that's a really cool photo

8. Have you had any issues with roots growing out of the pots?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. What do u mean by issues? Some have grown out but doesn't seem to be causing any problems.

10. very nice grow man :metal: . keep up the good work. how hard has it been keeping ph lvl? i cant wait to try and grow hydro

11. If you do some reading before you get into it you should be ok.

Understand that EVERYTHING effects the ph.

Once you figure things out hydro is very simple. This is my first hydro grow. I'm not going to get what I wanted it off it but I learned a lot and know that next crop will b amazing! But still, ill get some quality smoke and learn a lot.

12. I'm very interested in ebb and flow.  What are your flood times like?

Also which GH lineup are you using and are you doing lucas?

13. I'm using gh floranova 3 part

MICRO

GRO

BLOOM

I didnt hear about the lucas formula till after I made the purchase and couldn't return the product.

I am flooding roughly every 1.5 hrs. I think the trays flood 8 times a day.

14. Update. . . Last week of fertilizer, then flush. Followed by HARVEST! ! !

Attached Files:

15. Cheers man.  That's quite the cola but I gotta say it looks nothing like a bubba kush to me.

Also I use GH flora 3 part as well.  You following the feed schedule on the website?  I use 3 part for veg but am going to try lucas next round for flower.

16. I got an unstabilized strain so I ended up with 4 different phenotypes

17. Following product feeding guidelines

18. Note to self. . .

Harvesting 70 plants is a lot of work even with a trimmer.

Need to find trustworthy helper...p

BAHAHAHAH!

I helped a guy harvest 50 plants once, with a few other friends helping as well.  It took 2 whole days with 10 hands.

Have fun.  I highly suggest spending $50 for 1 hour of massage therapy afterwards.  Your back and neck will thank you for it. :D

20. I'm sure all of that hard work will pay off nicely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app