Perfect Waterfall Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GangaGoggles42, Aug 28, 2014.

1. If you guys are looking to make killer a waterfall bong get the large Glass Voss water bottle and simply drill a hole in the cap on the top for your piece to pack the green and a hole in the bottom for the water to flow out. One hit gets you high and two gets you blazed! And the best thing is it saves hella weed! Enjoy :D

2. Like this:

Attached Files:

3. Yes precisely, I also just love the way the bottle looks in general lol. If you're looking to make a waterfall this is never a bad idea

4. gravity bong?

5. No haha a waterfall once you have a hole drilled on the bottom and hole for socket or stem on top you fill with water, light the green and let go of the hole and watch smoke fill till all the water is gone. A waterfall and gravity bong are basically cousins, a waterfall is just an inverted grav. I do love me a nice grav tho :)

6. Roll tide  :smoking:

7. Never tried a waterfall, i'm supposing it hits softer than a GB due to the fact that you simply inhale instead of forcing it up with the gb
    right? 

And that waterfall with the voss bottle would actually look really cool ! 

8. If you make the water cold and maybe even place the voss bottle in the fridge it is actually very smooth and yeah! I love how cool it looks when the smoke travels down the bottle :)

9. Hey! Glad to see another Bama fan on here Roll Tide

10. Roll tide

11. RMFT :smoking: