Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long For A Tolerance Break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anonymous_Stoner, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Well without choice, I have run out of weed! Everyone I call is dry, every friend, every neighboor, has nothing!

Now a little bit of information about my self:
    I've been smoking pot since i was 14. I am now 19.

From the age 14-16 I was a heavy smoker (about an eigth a day)

I have cut down drastically for the last 3 years I smoke around a 0.3g-0.5 a day, and since i was 14 i have not stopped smoking pot for longer than 2 weeks.

Now, my question is that since i have run out of weed (it has been over 48 hours) Say I don't smoke for 3-7 days, since i never really had a tolerance break will i notice any dramatic effects?

2. Yes. You may have trouble sleeping. Sex won't be what it used to be. And food won't be fun to eat.

The good news is, that when you do get high after a t-break, that first high slams you to the wall. I am currently on a t-break till the 30th.

3. Thanks for the info! The only problem i have left now is i dont know how to keep myself busy until i do obtain weed again.

4. I t break for about 1-2 months. Even after that i only smoke 1-3 times a week. It really REALLY should not be that hard to occupy yourself, other than smoking pot. Work, join a gym, take girls out on dates (which i find to be a great passage of time) dinner eith friends, movies, games, jerk off, go to bars,hang out with friends. Im sure you can figure it out... IF YOU REALLY WANT TOO.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. For me just a couple days does the trick. And I pretty much smoke every single day. 

6. i have been smoking for about 8 months, probably 3-4 times a week on average....ive gotten caught a couple times, and its taken me a few days to rebuild my stash each time...being sober sucks hahaha...ever since i first started buying, the longest ive gone without smoking is probably 5 or 6 days...the first high after break was amazing...so for me the tolerance break took a little under a week, but im a lightweight and have only been smoking for about 8 months...

weight, frequency smoking, and how long youve been smoking play huge roles when it comes to tolerance breaks

7. Just hit up the local bar during your free time get blitzed watch some preseason football

-=Comfortably Numb=-