New To Vaporizing? Start Here

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ren.dnb, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Just an FYI.   There is a Vapolution 3.0 that will be released soon.    Many improvements:

Drastically improved air flow
    Precise temperature control
    Removeable glass heater sleeve for easy cleaning and replacement
    New Hydrotube
    Larger bowl

Don't know about the pricing though.

2. Hydrotube?! Any videos or pictures?

Not yet.

4. Your right I should try it. Would you like my address ?

5. Lol yet another crappy vendor pimping out china garbage to the masses for more money than its worth. I like how a lot of the china stuff has your name plastered all over it as if its not just the same old crap.

And daaaaaamn!! Highlighted for emphasis. I've since vaped about 5 different strains out of the vape. Sometimes I wake and bake with the CBD-balanced (1:1) weed I use (Jamaican Lion), I love that with a cup of coffee first thing. I use a high THC indica hybrid at night (Black Domina). 

It's really amazing how you can get 10 different kinds of experiences out of one tool, let alone one herb. I am always making a new discovery. Like, I just discovered that I was actually wasting a lot of weed (mostly because of thinking like a smoker - throwing in a whole elbow bowl of weed then vaping it on the highest temp in 2 seconds) and that a little, vaped PROPERLY, combined with the patience to do it, goes a long way. There really is so much technique to this, it's amazing to find out. It's been interesting to learn about different kinds of highs. I prefer a smokier, stonier high with high-THC stuff because I still want the physical feeling of being stoned in that case, being able to move around and not feeling "stoned" while thinking very strange thoughts, is too uncomfortable for me. I start wondering if I'm going crazy whereas if I feel stoned I have that feedback, "oh, I am just too high".

I actually use more since getting the vape, though. It makes it more rewarding in ways that smoking didn't. Especially with that danged remote control that my vaporizer has (I'm not a shill for Arizer, I swear). Smoking puts me on my ass so that alone tends to limit how much I use it. I'm turning into a functional stoner...  

Also, though, as a medical user, since starting to get the hang of my vaporizer, I can hit the vape off and on during the day while titrating my dose enough not to get "high" if I don't want to.

7. Is that cali or Colorado mmj?

• Like Like x 1
    Cali

9. Thank you.

10. #50 LindsayLL, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Come on its just the resident wizardpuff shill you should of known what to expect just by seeing the user who posted it.

12. Love the thread! Helped me a lot in getting the knowledge I need to do my own research.

13. I bought a hammer and failed at it the first time until I up the temp now I'm flying. I messed it around with the temp and got different kinds of high and hit. I used high temp the most for cloud hits that made me cough lol. I tried low temp and if you can take deeeeeep hits then you will be coughing.

I will be vaping 90-95% and will be using hemp wick or herb iron to smoke joints or occasional backwoods 5-10%.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

14. Have you used another vape before? If so how does it compare to the hammer?

Thanks

15. I called vapolution to order some more concentrate bowls and asked about the 3.0 and hydro tube .

The hydro tube will only work with 3.0 and will be available in early 2015.

Also they have awesome customer service.

16. No that's my first vape and I still be coughing if I know what I'm doing lol.

Stoner Athlete

17. Yeah I cough pretty good sometimes with good mmj.

18. I'm starting to get the hang of vaping but I'm still learning.

Stoner Athlete

19. I can second the awsome customer service I was a little overwhelmed with all the accessories so I ordered the package I wanted and called them and they explained what I needed. They also sold me the new concentrate bowl they made for the infuser. These are apparently still in production but it will be a way to have all glass for concentrates instead of having to use the whip.

How long do you pre-heat your stem before drawing with dry herb ?

And how much do you use per load for concentrates ?