1St Dwc/bubbleponic Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mykee22, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Can't recall the kelvin. I'll check tonight and let you no. They bulbs sides are facing the plants and the others pointing down. I adjust them with my LST daily. I'd recommend those spot hoods for your bulbs. Just for extra help

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Also about the root trimming. I wouldn't do it unless you think it's causing issues. I def. recommend for root rot if you ever run into that. Trimming some of the bad ones off before adding peroxide always helps. Your plant looks great btw. How old is it? It's pretty green and happy what strain is it?

3. Personally I'd back off on the ppms u are juicing too fast. I feed 586 to my veg plants....u shouldn't feed seedlings any nutes until 3 weeks old or 4th true set of leaves and then step it up 250 week 1 of nutes 350 week 2 450 week 3...just my personal experience. This would be week 1 as in after 4th set of true leaves.

4. #44 mykee22, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Day 24  
    PPM 600 
    PH 6.0
    Temp 81
    Water temp 69

The plants on the right looked shocked. Do they do that when topped??

Attached Files:

5. It's a clone off the scrog im doing.
    She's an original strawberry cough from dinafem.

The clone was cut 3 weeks ago to the day.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

6. Mykee your plants don't look bad . If you topped the ones on the right and they look a little pissed just give them a few days and they'll be growing twice as big with 2 additional cola branches. : p and strawberry cough is delicious send me a cutting ; p it's a rarity where I'm located :p

7. Now why did you do a tank instead of buckets? Also you dump n change the water n nutes in that tank every week or? And where do u keep your water height at?

8. i use tubs too 3 gallon for 15 cloner 10 gallon for 4 veggin early on, ect they blow buckets away! keep the water at pots or just below

9. but what if I want to diff strains n keep from root tangling in a bin do they really blow buckets away?

10. im growing 3 different cannabis plants plus a tomato plan in my tub. the roots tangle but are easily seperated in water. u can buy an 18 gallon tub and a 10 gallon tub from home depot and they stack together. now use the 18 as a rez and drill holes into the bottom of the 10 gallon tub. you can either put 1 plant in the middle or 4 plants evenly placed around container. now that is 28 gallons of root space

11. Trimming roots don't do any harm either. I prefer 1 tub vs 6 buckets any day . Easier to maintain.

12. re explain that?

13. Added a Apollo Horticulture 250 cfl to my tent 2 days ago when I switched to 12/12. I will throw up some pics later today. 
    \t 

14. Day 27 from sprout 
    Day 3 12/12

PH 5.9
    PPM 700
    Temp 81 lights on 72 lights off

Water temp 70

Still waiting to find out sex of the 3 bag seeds and the Sleestack Skunk..

Attached Files:

15. If they came from bag seed as in mid grade most like 2/3 or all will be males I've always had trouble growing bagseed . Would always be male. Look like sativa plants. I'll post a few if mine later too when the lights come on . I did snap a shot of my chemdawg this morning though ;)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410567978.534425.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410567996.151829.jpg

16. Well I just want at least 1 of them to be female and I would be happy that would give me 2 females for my 1st grow. I had more female seeds but I wanted some exp so I didnt kill them all..lol.. Once this batch is done im doing all female no more badseeds unless im trying to learn something new or bored. Im anxious to see how big these will get so I can figure out if I need to veg more then 4 weeks or if I can get away with veggin less.

17. Day 28 from sprout
    Day 4 12/12
    PPM 700
    PH 5.8
    Temp 80
    Water Temp 70

Attached Files:

18. Look healthy. I wish I woulda vegged for 3 weeks instead of 4 my plants are swelling. It's going on my 2nd week flowering and my plants are just growing so much and no signs of pistils still lo

19. Took my purple diesel clone out and put in dirt lol. Didn't have a place to continue vegging it because I had to put my others in flowering. Going to turn it into a house plant lol but this is it's setup for now lol! :

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410742410.784889.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410742423.855149.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410742441.772827.jpg

Here's a pic of my biggest chocolope plant and it's roots:

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410742479.605307.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410742496.721744.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410742509.402413.jpg

20. Day 6 12/12 still no signs of sex yet  :devious:. I also threw my auto sweet tooth seed into the humidity dome to get her started