Help Please, Dropped Plants...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by targett, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Hi all, yesterday i moved my plants from cupboard to wardrobe but on my travels i tripped and my plants flew and came out the pots all over the floor :( so i put them back in there pots and gave some water. My missus checked on them this morn and she sent me these pics, they seemed to have drooped alot. Do you think they will be ok?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Any feed back would be great,
    Thanks again

2. Look alright atm, keep an eye on them and give them a little water everyday.

3. They may have suffered a little shock. Same as you rolling out ur bed and hitting the floor. You'd be like what the hell. Just give them a day without any stress under some sort of light. No nutes, just time and they should be fine. I've pulled seedlings up myself on accident and they survived. They should shake it off bro.

4. Great stuff Thanks, thats made me feel better. they dont get any nutes just yet just water, ill be sure to keep a close eye on them

5. No prob. Keep us updated.

6. You may wanna poke about four pin holes or a little bit bigger holes in bottom for drainage if they don't have any. Helps against being water logged in future.

7. I put 4 holes in the bottom before i planted, thanks again

8. Right on man. Now just wait. Tick tock tick tock!!