Bout To Get Real Gc

Discussion in 'General' started by CLKWRK, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What some people don't understand is the people that have different problems in their head. Some people's brains are different and they work different, which make them think different, feel different, and act different. This means taking harsh comments from a place where they feel they can come for constant support a lot harder than what a normal person would.

My mind is different. I know how you feel. Just ignore everyone dude. Love you and the people that love you. Do what you love and makes you happy. If you listen to the guys being assholes it will be hard to be happy.

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I definitely agree with you OP. It's very annoying to see people be such dicks when someone is just looking for advice or whatever. It's all a contest to drop sarcastic one liners in order to get more meaningless likes from strangers than the next guy. People saying shit like "we are guidance counselors go get real help" well you know what?? Totally not an option for everyone!! That shit costs money. People are just douchebags.

3. #23 AugustWest, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    i kind of agree with the OP..

but at the same time, it is the internet and if you're gonna air your personal problems in a public forum, then you need to be prepared for ridicule and hate and people fucking around.
    especially on a forum like this which is basically for entertainment purposes for must of us..

maybe if it were a problem specific forum, you'd have better luck getting the replies that you're looking for.. but on grasscity that ain't gonna happen.

i will never understand why people get upset at some replies that they get when they go and post personal issues on a forum like this one.
    you are just asking for it imo..

4. #24 -Martyr, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    In my opinion that's an archetype I'd like to have dispelled anyway. That's an assumption I think a lot of people make. Stoners are people too. Smoking a plant or doing substances that are psychoactive, does not shut out reality. I love weed, but people do me and all stoners a great disservice by dismissing us as these shallow always-happy fucking Teletubby characters, and we are all so much more than that.

yeah aren't there like 30 million weed smokers in the US or something?

that's an awfully large group of people to just lump into one category..

6. 30 million mindless happy drones is also a lot of stoners for such a shitty morally-deprived society.

7. I've never been a dick to someone down or in distress because I've been there and still get like that all the time.  Even though they way they are thinking may be irrational, sometimes they just need positive and reassuring thoughts, it really helps that much.  Psychologically, a person cannot be emotional and rational at the same time.  Yeah, some people are dicks to these people but there are dicks everywhere.  You can't avoid them and it's unfair to generalize everyone on here as being that way because it definitely isn't true.

8. #28 Old School Smoker, Aug 27, 2014
    OP I am one of those dicks you speak of. I hide behind my computer and act like a badass. But in reality, only the 12 and 13 year old think i'm cool. People in my age group won't even talk to me on GC.
      I suffer from depression too. But you will never see me asking for help on here. I will get raped. Especially after all the shit i have posted over the years. I make it a point to never ask for help on GC. I don't trust the answers, sorry. When I first came here, I lurked to get the general vibe of this forum. And it's the same way on all stoner forums (i checked). You are active military. Your thread title makes you sound like a loose cannon. Is that a threat?
      This is a weed forum. I personally love the "what are you smoking tonight" thread. It's awesome because real stoners all over the world display thier buds. Greatest thing i've seen outside of high times magazine. Yesterday I got into a great discussion about making mason jar bongs.
      I know that GC has many forum catagories. Politics, religion and yes, psychology. We are stoners. We have opinions on that stuff and exchange ideas. But the real thing we all have in common is weed and getting high. There is an absolute plethora of beavis and Butthead comments on here that drives everybody crazy. How do I hide from mommy and daddy? My bong broke what should i do? Did i get ripped off? etc etc. Some of us just don't have the patients for that and we kick them in the ass. I even get my ass handed to me from time to time. Just last night I apologised for being a dick to somebody that asked what GC thinks about thier new bubbler. And my spelling and puctuation is real shit.

9. If you are depressed the internet is the last place I would recommend to look for help. :cool:

10. AW got it.

a lot of people come here for entertainment purposes, not to try to play therapist. you should probably search else where if you're looking for 100% serious answer to all your problems. this is a marijuana forum and marijuana is known to make users act silly, crack jokes and bust balls. im not sure why your offended enough to make a thread when you even said most answers were positive..

are you really even taking you own problems that seriously asking it here, a website where the majority of the user base is twenty-somethings high off their asses? we do have intelligent and compassionate people on this site and im not discounting that, but really?? cmon...weed forum...go to a more serious website if you want more serious answers.

you got lots of good answers and you got some silly answers, what else do you expect from us man? jeeeez

11. [​IMG]

I'm j/k, here, a virtual hug because I don't like touching people unless it's with my penis

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. #33 -Martyr, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    - Us references some of the members in this thread. "Us" isn't interchangeable with "all" so I don't really get why you felt I was accounting for an entire forum... probably because you're a brooding fuck looking for sympathy by painting the worst image from something simple.

- I said some of us will offer to stick our hand out and help every now and then. Not that we would offer a hand out. Accurate facts from text go in between the quotes, not made up advantageous bullshit.

- It's funny that you supposedly spell things out at a supposed ninth grade level to help with the interpretation of what you mean, since your spelling is at a ninth grade level anyway.

- Why would anyone do fucking research into the threads you've made in the past? It's not essential to understanding the OP, and you're not interesting.

- If there is a thread on here in which you claim that you are seeing professional help, and this is the first either of us had heard about it, we arent accountable for that. Unless there's direct verbal antagonizing or bullying we aren't liable. Not only that, but if something happens to you, in a thread where you are clearly suggesting that we may get in trouble for you being mentally unstable, before any such imposition of harm to you on our part, it'll look like you offed yourself just to spite us. So you've also removed the liability there as well. On top of that, mods and admins are legal buffers. If we are in compliance with the ToS and no one raises a red flag over the posts that you make, we aren't necessarily accountable. It's like if you have a person you just met with a warrant out for their arrest without knowing about it. If you get pulled over and have a genuine lack of knowledge into what happened or has happened, you're not an accomplice.

- Your points are trivial. Stop whining.

14. #34 CLKWRK, Aug 27, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Ah, but this is where your right and wrong. I am a douche, just a product of nature. But letting shit go is as easy as you make it. When your sandcastle at the beach washes away, do you get mad at the waves? Or do you just let go and build another one? You are you, and as you, you should know, you(rself). Your perspective is all you've known your entire life, and all you will ever know. Right or wrong, true or false, you'll belive it. So why not let it go?

16. well its not that people should care about everyone, its just the one rule your mother taught you back in grade school "if you dont have anything nice to say, then shut the fuck up or i'll beat you again"
    or maybe that was just my families way of dealing with things. 

in all seriousness, if you dont care about what they have to say or need to tell them the hard truth, you shouldnt be a douchebag and say a bunch of crap that makes them feel worse. not you personally, just in general. if you gotta say something hard, say it in a manner where you get your point across but dont make the other person want to curl up and die. 

im with you op, i see all these guys saying you shouldnt expect anything more from the internet, but we shouldnt have to expect that, it should just be. people should be able to talk to one another from behind a computer without trying to one up you or make you seem inferior to them

17. so much butt hurt in this forum.

OP, you've succesfully just fed the beast lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.