Yields? Estimate

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Could I yield at least get an ounce of this plant this picture was taken a week ago, If I don't get an ounce off the particular plant my entire grow was a waste, my 1 plant got ate by something, another turned out to be male and the one that's left grew very slow, due to a poor draining bucket, I have recently drilled holes in the bucket and reversed the health of the plant from near death to very healthy. Please estimate what my yield may be, a 1/4 1/2 3/4 or a whole ounce or more.

2. Cant see any pic

3. This Is a week old it began flowering and I lst it so it's branches are growing like crazy

Attached Files:

4. looks like y have the basics id guess 2.5--4oz dry 

5. Wrong answer you commie it's 2 marijuanas

6. Yea may be a tad steep lol im thinking a maximum of 1.5 oz

7. Hon, there are just too many variables in growing outdoors for anyone to make a really accurate guess unless your picture is taken right before harvest!  Soil, temperature, how much water, possible pests..... all that jazz!

Just take the wet weight of your harvest and divide by 4!

Granny

8. Thank you, that's great Iv never heard of weighting it wet weight and dividing by 4 to get a good rough estimate and I'm praying I can get 2 oz dry but I'll take what I can get haha.

9. man i wish i had pics of a plant i grew last year that looked like yours.

i started late i think it was like mid july, so it was only about 12 inches tall when it started flowering, i managed to top it once before it started flowering in august so it had 2 main branches, it was shaped like a V, like yours..... it finished up around halloween, and iirc it was like 21 grams dried, was good smoke too :) 

i think it was about 2 and a half feet tall when it finished up, and one branch ended up taking over and being the larger cola, while the other lagged behind but still made a golf ball sized nug at it's top.

10. oh and yes, once dried it's usually about a 1/3, or a 1/4 of when it was chopped

11. Thanks! You just gave me a lot of hope for this, I'll post up some more pics of the plant but it won't look the same because it's lst on it's side for better sun and I wanted to redistribute the auxins so I have multiple branches competing for the big bud. And yea mines probably a little taller then a foot but not much.