Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Deleting My Account. No One Responds On Here..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buckethead129, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Whatever happened to the "superior knowledge" you have? :confused_2:

Bad idea to ask a bunch of stoners a question about something other than if your gram actually looks like a gram or not, google's your friend.

2. It's all forums, not just grasscity.

If you've browsed enough forums you learn to use the search button instead of making a thread....

3. Goodbye and good luck Op. Hey at least you didn't make a thread about smoking edibles. :laughing:

4. OP it says you have been a member since 2010... Did you sit here for 4 years waiting on a reply before giving up and posting this??
    :laughing:

5. Once again, a perfect quote for your picture...

6. I wonder what the plants look like after 4 years...

7. [​IMG]

he probly wants help trimming.

And Im not gonna help with that big ol bastard lol

8. OK, before I say this, understand I've had like 10 dabs and a sixer... ummm,.... I uh... forgot what I was going to say... SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY!

9. yes I am just like William Foster. That guy is my hero.

10. Really ROTFLMAO don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Really here you just have to do a little reading. Any questions I have had have been answered when I was willing to look. I will say I have not been able to figure out the search engine on this site? I can never get it to take me where I want to go. Might be operator error?????

11. My god if I just had 10 dabs I'd be lucky to remember that I am human.

12. Wow, looks like a mod hid my post :-/

Wonder why?

Censorship.

Oh well, back to me grow journal i go.

13. ok so I didn't get this answered in the cultivation forum , im sorry if its in wrong place but I need to know this!

I currently have 6 seedlings of blue cheese in a window sill, doing very well.. in about 5 or 6 days I set up my cfl tent.. its gonna be 4x 100w (equiv) and a honkin 400w (equiv) cfl on the top for the canopy.. all with reflector bowls. clipped in side the tent. so essentially im using 800w equiv for 2 or 3 plants.. iv been told the actual wattage is closer to around a lil over 200w.. will this be good for my 2 or 3 girls? and enough to atleast get all 6 to sexing so I can get rid of any males.. ok so here

1) are they ok in window sill till the 1st?

2) will 800w c(equiv) surrounding the girls be enough?

3)I know the whole spectrum thing so, im going to swap out a few 2700k when bloomin time comes. otherwise its 6500k full spectrum n maybe one 2700k during veg. but mostly full spec.

let me know thanks!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

1)  YES
    2)  YES, but not for much bud at harvest, and not for plants that will get bigger than 18 inches tall.   Never use the term "equivalent," it is useless in growing and only confuses people.  The term "equivalent" only tells someone how bright their lamp will be when comparing a CFL to an incandescent bulb (which is also useless for growing).  Your BIG bulb is likely a 65 or 125 watt CFL.  That is it.  The others are either 13 or 26 watts.  You will be using a total of 117 - 229 watts worth of CFL.  Read the bulbs and they will tell you their exact wattage.

3)  You have a basic understanding of spectrum.  What you are saying is enough to get you started.

14. You're totally right, I generally use correct grammar and word my questions properly, but I hardly get 1 - 2 replies, its bullshit. When I do get replies they don't even answer my question. Its bullshit because stupid questions like "what strain is this" or some shit get pages worth of replies. I also can never find the posts I make, they always disappear from the forum, never to be seen again unless I subscribe to it. But grasscity has a lot of useful shit and whatnot, so i wouldent delete my account.

15. #37 rain dancer, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    You simply have to pm me or anyone who tries to help people. Ask anyone, I answer hundreds of questions a day on here.

Hell, maybe i should be a mod, but then i wouldnt have time to help people get their grows fixed n shit.

Seriously, ive never seen a question from you or OP and yet, tons of people i dont know pm me everyday asking for help. And i assume a lot of those people see posts like this one which tells them theyre invited.

Kindness is free and ill give it as long as ive got it, but being bitter about not being helped is nobodys fault but your own imo. If youre not posting in the right place or pming the right people youre SOL.

That goes for real life too. You cant just stand on a corner screaming help me unless you want someone to get your ass arrested, you have to go to a specialty shop for whatever your issue is.

Capiché?

16. #38 greaterthings123, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    You need to seek out the help!  Don't expect people to come to you.  Ask people in their journal, without posting your pics, if they would come to yours to help.  We all love to help.  Get to know everyone.  Tag your threads thoughtfully so others see subjects they are familiar with. 

Grass City is kind of tight knit.  That's why it is better than the other forums out there. 

Why not subscribe to the threads you are interested in?  You can do it anonymously if you'd like... 

EDIT:  put your topic links in your signature so people can get where you want them easier.  Learn how to use the site.  Take some friggin initiative!

17. Response

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• lol nice lil social experiment - this got many replies lol. im all good guys relax, iv had my own set up many times before..
    •  

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.