Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Deleting My Account. No One Responds On Here..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buckethead129, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im deleting this shit, no helps at all! ill find another site. geez, just looking for info on lights..

2. Ok guy, no one told you to piss on the principles desk and get expelled at grade 6.

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  4. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bongin:

im over it

5. Going to another forum to find your answers or even doing your own research is ok with us. This thread saying you're gonna do so, though, is pointless. You can't rush live people to willingly assist you because you prompt it. Maybe you posted on a low traffic hour and it got buried. Maybe the guys in the growing section just dont want to post another reply in another HELP! Thread. Relax. You'll eventually get the answers you need, but maybe you should try harder to figure it out than the people you expect to do it for you.

6. But...But...I just met ya, why ya gotta leave me, dog? :cool:

7. I glanced at your thread..it's really long and poorly punctuated. Pretty hard to read..that might be why there's no replies, literally no one is willing to read it.

8. #8 TheAnswer121, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    dude, your thread is in the apprentice smoker's section

think it's just user error :smoke:

this too

9. No one responds? Bullshit, look at all this response going on.

10. Only If it has goat cheese

11. I don't ask questions on here either for that very reason. It frustrates me, so instead i get revenge by making smart ass answers.

I just google the info that i need. i don't trust beavis and butthead on these forums sorry.

12. [​IMG]

13. Bro, I guarantee a quick search and you would have found your answer. Sometimes the more common questions go unanswered because they have already been answered many times. Sorry dude, but no one will miss you.

14. #14 Captain_Jack, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    Maybe you should do your own research like the adult you're supposed to be.. I try to only ask a question if I can't find the answer after doing some of my own research or if I need answers for very specific questions that probably couldn't be found via google search
    You might have also posted it during a lull in forum traffic, causing your thread to be buried. Sorry we're not a help desk

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Really, I've never not had someone respond.

Sometimes people are busy

16. DUDE.....Nobody told you ....but...

YOU should have PMed me.

But be WARNED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEvZX-u4cGg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

17. What the hell do you need?

(phototropism is fun)

18. Yeah, I gotta agree. I post a thread, and I get a bunch of rookie answers with nobody with a clear understanding of the topic. Three pages of straight flaming bullshit. It was very annoying lol. It's like everybody is an asshole on this specific forum.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.