I Hate Social Justice So Fucking Much

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ....biology is a social construct?  These people needed friends as kids, lmao

2. Yeah bro you didn't know that?

It's all a massive conspiracy to oppress those with special fancy sexual preferences.

3. If he doenst like the class dont take it. Not really an issue imo

4. the issue isn't the class itself, it's the fact that these terms are being used campus-wide in a draconian attempt to call as many people bigots as possible.

If these assholes have their way, you could be facing penalties for describing a person as 'him' or 'her'.

Everyone should know about this because these people are trying to force the general population to speak a certain way. This is fascist censorship, and if you're on a campus with a professor that believes in this garbage you could be failed simply for assuming a person is a particular gender in your schoolwork. College is being attacked by this. It's a serious problem.

5. There are colleges forcing students to take white privilege (white guilt) and rape awareness classes (all men are potential rapists etc).

6. I'll teach men not to rape as soon as I teach women not to murder their children

7. I don't know why shit like this pisses me off, but it truly reaches into the deepest recesses of my emotions and pulls out the biggest

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY."

I have ever wanted to scream aloud at my computer screen. 

Civil equality is great, and when it comes down to it, I'm all in. But these days people just have to change everything when it comes to gender. Call me a conservative, or whatever you like, but I honestly think that there is beauty in a lot of the "gender differences" that exist today. And those differences are surely not as bad as it was a single lifetime ago. Everyone just wants more, more, more. And because it's politically incorrect to say no, they give, give and give. And the cycle just repeats.

Regardless of if you believe in God or science, we were born with these biological (for lack of better definition) differences and so were your ancestors. Now I'm not saying it's all black-and-white, and that you have to play a specific role based on what's between your legs, because it's not 1920 anymore... but is it seriously necessary to make such a ridiculously big deal about it?

See, I really wouldn't mind if people could just let others know about gender equality -- make them aware, if you will. But what we have right now are people shoving it down our damn throats and kicking us in the face with it in every corner of the internet and real life, causing arguments everywhere.

Sorry, rant over.

And in the event that a feminist reads this and thinks something different, remember what I said. Don't yell at me for an opinion you think is wrong, that won't help anyone; especially not you. I'm sure if we both reply in mature manners, we'll get our points across easily.

[​IMG]

9. #49 iAmBetty, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    I like how in the videos I've seen the guy usually seems just as drunk, but he doesn't get a pass on his poor judgment.

At least make the videos accurate and show the guy almost completely sober. If he's just as drunk, it's just drunk sex

10. #50 BlazedGlory, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014

When they did those "rape awareness" classes they were using such bad data as well, like the 1/4 college women statistic. It really sucks because it makes girls afraid of dudes, when 99.9% of dudes have no interest in raping anybody.

I swear they convinced some people that all men have this secret desire to rape somebody, and that they only hold it in check for fear of the consequences. In reality I suspect a large majority of guys couldn't even get it up in that sort of situation, I know I couldn't.

11. Wtf is a sillybus

Omega369

12. Not to mention men that rape tend to be the serial rapist type.

13. I don't like this guy for his support of Zionism but he nails his topics.
    http://youtu.be/UhugUzUuPkE

14. #54 forty winks, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014

pretty sure this thread is an all boys' club atm ...

15. Western civilization and its silly obsessions is so fucked. [​IMG]

I'm glad I'm fucking old, and there's not much left to see.

Yay for some in the younger generation who still carry the torch, i.e. Kaley Cuoco.

[​IMG]

16. God damn she is fine! Or she was before she cut off her beautiful hair. :'(. But yes, I agree with you.

Yes, I liked her better with long hair too.

But I'd still let her blow me. :D

18. Wait, is "ze" and "hir" a real thing, or just people fucking around? Lol

:smoke:

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Completely unironically legit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.