I Hate Social Justice So Fucking Much

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A friend just sent me this, its part of his syllabus. His teacher is a raging feminist and is pushing this social Marxist bullshit. This is being pushed by the highest levels of Academia. All the way from colleges to elementary Common Core.

[​IMG]

Enjoy your politically correct Hell.

2. #2 Vee, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    I really really believe.. if their was a god it would be male, just look at this screwed up world to see that, hence I will stick to my believes and call god Him...Buddy, Guy, Bloke, Dood, regardless of how many sexual social deviates I upset

3. The gender pronoun part doesn't bother me, but the religious ambiguity does. My God is a male, not allowing me to recognize that is discriminatory.

What class is that syllabus for?

4. #4 Old School Smoker, Aug 27, 2014
    I would send her an email that started out with:

DUDE,

Theology. Gender neutral pronouns make me foam at the mouth.

6. They're too dumb to fight.

What is it that bothers you so much about it?

And Theology... that makes sense. The rules fit for a class devoted to the rational study of religion, but if that professor is as radical as you allude to, I'd be dropping the class in a quick second.

The people that push it. Also I find the idea itself to be retarded. Mostly how I feel about gender rolls, gender being a 'social construct' and the idea of completely abandoning gender. Getting upset and demanding you call someone "ze", "ne", "xe", "sie", "hir", "ve", "mer", "en", "e", singular "they" or so many others in fear of triggering someone is forced PC bullshit.

9. I wonder what a tumblr raid of this place would be like.

10. God refers himself as "we"

11. Social Justice Warriors are ironically some of the most prejudiced people around. It's just they feel it's justified based on imagined grievances.

I too hate SJWs, mainly because their way of thinking is pretty much the exact opposite of the way I think.

12. #12 Lenny., Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    What is she going to do? Dock points on an essay that is completely grammatically correct but uses pronouns in a manner that she doesn't personally approve of?  That would be messed up.

I'm sure that's exactly what she would do.

14. Is this really "social justice" though? Isn't it more like femi-naziism? When I think of the term "social justice" I think about homosexual equality and such

Also, if there was a god it would be an it. No gender required for an all powerful being.

It's similar to radical feminism, in fact you could say radical feminism is a component of SJ. It's basically just a group people with militant ideology about what society should be.

Basically, if you're white, straight, and male, you have committed original sin and there's no redeeming you.

16. that's how it always starts.  Many violent warlords actually encouraged this throughout the ages, as it causes chaos and confused people basically have gamepads sticking out of their assholes

17. Write your papers with "he" being equivalent to "he" and "that dumb bitch" being equivalent to "she"

I kid. But some bitches take that shit too far when they should be making sandwiches.

I kid again.

18. These kind of people are fucking hilarious because they
    A.) actually think they're important, valued and make a difference and
    B.) bitch don't tell me what I can and can't think or say, your ego isn't that powerful

19. I use 'they' when referring to someone who's gender I don't know simply because I don't like making assumptions. Your example is definitely ott though. 

20. #20 iAmBetty, Aug 27, 2014
    My friend took a history class with some feminist professor. Not nearly as bad as the one in the OP, but she did shift the focus more on women when the course was described as covering all history.

Not too important, I just found that + the fact that her name was Nutzman to be funny, because I'm 10

I hope your friend dropped that class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.