imo Who Was The Best Us President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Royal Vengeance, Aug 27, 2014.

1. #81 ReturnFire333, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014

Democrat vs. Repub legislation through out the years says otherwise. Yes they both don't help as much as they should, however Repubs blatantly work against the working class in support of the rich, and their foreign policy is atrocious. Democrats will and have passed legislation that countered Repub legislation and supported growth of the economy and working class.

2. While I really can't say who the best president has been, I think the last good/decent president we had was Clinton... He left us in a surplus of money, and had more American production going on.  But if I had to pick a "best president" it would be FDR.

3. Attempting to increase welfare recipients time tables to over a year...

Increasing food stamps and other government public welfare..

Regulating businesses to the point of being inable to hire who you want, when you want, for what you want.

The legislation to increase Temp agency subsidies..

Ya those are really helping the middle class.

Dems have the same intent as republicans but are simply better at concealing it.

4. The country was doing much better under Clinton, including the middle class.  He got elected twice, and survived a stupid sex scandal pushed by the Republicans, because he was popular.   I don't care for some aspects of his character very much, but after he left office everything started getting worse. 

5. i actually think its because they [bush] buried all evidence of the surplus

[​IMG]

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid!

The government exists to enrich itself by confiscating money from its citizens, and empowering itself by
    usurping liberty from everyone.

This is the agenda of BOTH parties, despite what they tell you.

Here it is: US Intervention in the Middle East -- 1920-

8. thanks ill try to remember to read tjis aafter work

I admit history isn't my strongest subject

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. OK let.me rephrase then.

Osama binladens tape sent to America after 911 specifically blamed sanctions put in.place by the.Clinton administration

It was a llong time.coming bbut he was quite specific. binladed literally said that kids are dying die to famine and.disease as a direct result.of sanctions and that Americans would.pay the price.

Clinton was the straw that broke the camels back
    Gwbush was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wasn't in office long enough to have anything to do with 911 (though his father was)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Clinton admits that he blew it, because the killing of bin laden failed.  If he'd been successful, it's very likely that 9/11 would never have occurred.   This is not to say that 9/11 was Clinton's fault, he did try to get bin laden during his presidency.   

11. With that thinking then the british pm is to blame for that beheading.
    Thats the logic the terrorists live by. Ridiculous.

Btw we aren't 5 year old, we do know that foreign policy is a minefield regardless of the nation.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app