imo Who Was The Best Us President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Royal Vengeance, Aug 27, 2014.

1. But the important ppart is why?

Lobbyists who pay.forbtue presidents campaign put a lot.if pressure on him

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Take way their protection. .their secret service for life. If you need constant protection from the general public you are not doing something right. At one point you used to be able to walk up to the white house knock on the door and the president would answer.

bat mobile

3. So only about 6 presidents have been named out of what 44? That's sad , fdr helped out the labor force and work force in general .. The president's of the 1800s seemed to have most of their policies over written or so no one knows what they did

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #44 aToker, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Don't know about every single one of them but by what I know,  Abraham Lincoln / John F. Kennedy

5. My favorite answer of the thread so far was "I hope we haven't seem him yet"

6. #46 Kooz, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Yeah honestly there's so much and too much to change for just 1 president of 1-2 terms is a hard task for people Obama took 6 years to add a shitty mandatory health care tax basically it's fuckin pointless and like I said basically a fucking tax ..

Apparently China is gonna take over as the global force in manufacturing and whatever other industry by the time Obama I'd out of office in 2016 obviously it wasn't all his fault but we've been worried about the wrong shit and its making out country seem weak.. yes were still a strong super power but with whatever less leave it up to these political geniuses to lead the way..

7. Gotta watch out for china talk..

Cause honestly looking at all the figures.. They're shadow economy.. Hyper unsustainable way of manufacturing,. General unrest among the public..

China's building up to its own shit times real fast. And it'll crash a lot harder than any country we've seen in a long time.

America's manufacturing area is growing pretty fuckin quickly for just out of a recession...

And in general anyone who thinks OUR govt is running things shitty REALLY needs to look into China's lol

That's my lil china rant :p

8. Why should I watch out for China talks?

Yeah their mass production isn't the most stable or efficient and down right not the most protective of their employees or age and what not their out put is real high and I do agree that if and when they do crash (based on damn near every economy ever) it will be bad but with a billion people it's hard to control

9. I didn't mean like "WATCH OUT ABOUT CHINA TALKS"

That's just the way I talk in real life and it mixed into my posting XD

Meant it along the lines of beware saying china could be some sort of powerhouse in the future :p

10. Ha yeah I feel u bro .. Fucking China man .. other Asian countries try to mimic them so hard smh

11. I thought other Asian countries hated China

12. #52 Deleted member 472633, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    I just wanted to remind everyone that in the 70s and 80s popular economists and political scientists were screaming that the Soviet Union's economic system was by far superior and that the US needed to copy them in order to be able to compete. 

He was the kind of guy you would see on all the cnn and msnbc talk shows if he had been around today, screaming the sky is falling. 

These elitist pricks are morons, China is only seemingly doing better than the Soviet Union because they adopted some market reforms however their failure to institute a free market will be their undoing just like the United States eventually. These things do take time. 

China, Iran, Syria, ISIS are all distractions, while the real war is being fought here at home. With the ultimate goal of the complete destruction of the US Constitution and an unlimited and unrestrained Federal government. 

If there is a hell I hope it is full of keynesian economists. 

13. Murray! How the fuck are you???? I thought you died! Eh, hey wait . . .

At any rate, glad to see you back. :D

14. I totally agree. However China is building a lot of factories that actually make stuff the world needs and wants. True free market is really new to their populations but I believe it can't be swept away now. As the world's currencies continue to inflate and be devalued, along with the western world shift from manufacturing to service based jobs I believe there is going to be a shift in how resources are distributed through the world. As one BILLION people start to consume more of what they produce and start saving as a posed to sending the vast majority off shores the world will need to adjust. I'm a big believer that humans adapt and usually (always) find a way to produce more, or more efficiently but government interference is getting harder and harder to hurdle. Also debt

bat mobile

15. I am doing okay. how are you? I've been busy working on my masters and teaching at my university. For some reason I keep getting assigned international relations classes even though I think I'm far more suited to teaching political theory. IR is boring as I tell my students nations are not really much more than highly organized gangs you pay them protection money and they take it and try and use it to encroach on another gangs territory.  I haven't really been posting on this forum because I find it is much more rewarding to talk to people in person about libertarianism where they can't google a counterargument and have to think for themselves.

In fact yesterday we had a guest lecturer with one of those fancy phds from Harvard, come and give a talk about the superiority of the public sector and she made the mistake of talking about the VA scandal. She really bashed Bush hard which is fair because this most recent VA crises started with him, she then went on to talk about how Obama campaigned on fixing the VA system in his first term. I waited until the end and pointed out that in this so called democratic society we basically have two choices democrats or republicans. I as a voter would like to see vets get the medical coverage they need. So my only real choice back in 2008 would have been to vote in Obama in the hopes he would reform the VA system, he did enact some reforms including removing the VA leadership. however Shinseki never was able to fix the problem or even identify the problem. So I concluded my vote was meaningless either way I had no say or influence in fixing the VA system whereas if the VA system was privatized and vets were given vouchers they could merely choose which hospital and doctor they wanted and not have to wait for months for basic care. The private sector is responsive to the needs of the consumer while the public sector is not. She really had nothing to say in return, in fact I'm sure that 9/10 of the people in that lecture hall were leftists and yet none were able to counter such a basic argument. Now that is a lot more satisfying then posting something here having someone not even respond to what I am saying and instead try and create a boogeyman out of me. Like saying that I am a paid republican shill which has happened a couple of times. 

16. It is undeniable that instituting a free market tomorrow would result in the collapse of the world economy and lead to a world wide depression. Governments have simply gotten their ignorant greedy fat claws into every facet of the economy. However in the long run it must be done and it would end the pain sooner then prolonging it with the current system we have now. 

17. it doesn't have to cause a global depression.

It probly will though.

18. Bill Clinton
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409786839.868489.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

19. The ones who didn't fuck the country over..

20. Teddy Roosevelt or Lincoln

Maybe Obama ...JK!