imo Who Was The Best Us President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Royal Vengeance, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Martin Van Buren

2. "Teddy" Roosevelt partially due to his work with land conservation and helping to establish national parks and forests. :)

3. The "best" US president? -- the one who killed the fewest people. I used to know who it was but I forgot.

It certainly wasn't an everyday name, nor one you probably learned about in government schools.

Like any other nation, our most popular leaders are those who killed the most people.

4. omg James dropped a like. Haven't seen him in ages

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yes, I noticed that too.

But he didn't post. :(

6. No way. James Morrison.

7. JOHN F KENNEDY 

8. Do you mean leaping Lincoln? They actually tried locking him in the Senate to try and get a vote out of him because he would not vote on things he didn't agree with. He actually jumped out of a 2 story building as to not vote. He didn't start the war to free slavery it was to enact tariffs against the south. The railroads, and the people directly involved in the federal reserve hand picked ol Abe. He was easily the worst president ever. He ordered the killing of American citizens locked up newspaper reporters that didn't favored his opinions. He even jailed the son or grandson of the man who wrote the star spangled banner who disagree with him. The second worst easily was FDR, even had to enact a law to keep people from running more than 2 terms because of this jerk, a total disaster.
    Good president? Well that's a tuff one? Washington? Nah a wig and a protectionist, wanted a high society running America afairs. Andrew Jackson? Great against banks but a racist (told I am related). William Harrison? Pretty good president bit only because he only lived 30 days as pres. I'd go with Thomas Jefferson a freedom fighter. Or Ron Paul who should of been our president

bat mobile

9. Ya according to your standards all presidents are basically the worst.

Should read the book "failures of the presidents" got a picture of George Washington with an egg on his face on the front cover.

Basically goes over each presidents "great failure" they ALL had ATLEAST one.

10. #31 MrRaider, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    I just think its funny the first two president that always come up are Lincoln and FDR. Those are the states biggest supporters, they alone concentrated more power into the hands of a few more so than anyone else. Then there is Kennedy, people treat him like royalty. ..I think he was a total crank head piece of shit. If he wasn't murdered I suspect his legacy would be dramatically different. Most people don't even know they got the majority of there wealth and power through bootlegging and being part of the mafia. I respected them more then, when they were honest crooks as apposed to now. We are taught through our state ran schools to adore FDR and Lincoln this should be enough for most people to do their own research but it don't.

bat mobile

11. Trick question because Al Gore was never really president.

12. Andrew Jackson - Had a bit of a power trip but he had the balls to get things done right by any means, and his last words were "I killed the bank."  The guy saw the dangers of a big banks, and did his part to look out for the betterment of the country as a whole.

Abraham Lincoln - Father of the Emancipation Proclamation (freed slaves)

Both Roosevelts deserve a mention, more so FDR

Lyndon B. Johnson - The guy who really passed all the civil rights acts, not JFK

To be fair most people were racist given the time.

14. Yeah but to advocate the killing of the natives was brutal. He's one of my favorites or should I say ones I don't fully hate. ....supposedly I'm related to Andrew. He did start the democratic party I believe under the advise of Thomas Jefferson? He was a modern day libertarian and was to kick off a planned libertarian take over of 3 consecutive libertarian presidents each of two terms. If my memories aren't to smoked up he was or van Buren was defeated by a man that first invented campaign slogans and posters and buttons and such? The father of downright political auctioneers, offering stolen goods (taxes) to the majority.

bat mobile
    Yeah but to advocate the killing of the natives was brutal. He's one of my favorites or should I say one I don't fully hate. ....supposedly I'm related to Andrew. He did start the democratic party I believe under the advise of Thomas Jefferson? He was a modern day libertarian and was to kick off a planned libertarian take over of 3 consecutive libertarian presidents each of two terms. If my memories aren't to smoked up he was or van Buren was defeated by a man that first invented campaign slogans and posters and buttons and such? The father of downright political auctioneers, offering stolen goods (taxes) to the majority.

bat mobile

15. George W. Bush of course best president thus far lol .......... -___- im being sarcastic by the wayy

Sent from my N9510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Hopefully we haven't seen him/her yet...

17. I think Obama was the best president.

Thanks to him more people are waking up to the 2 party scam.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. In my opinion, it seems like the job of being the president only becomes harder over time.

[​IMG]