Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Cornering The Bowl Actually Means

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gorillapanic420, Aug 27, 2014.

1. #21 gorillapanic420, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    LMAO I was so high out of mind when I posted this i thought my bowl had corners   :hippie:

2. I think its aiming your lighter on a specific part of the bowl (cornering) one side, and leaving greens for the part you didn't light

3. #23 FrenchToast, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    [​IMG]

Much easier to corner with this bowl..... 

Sorry 'bout massive pic', just wanted everyone to see it ! :p

4. pics or it didnt happen

5. I always get rattled when I tell people to "just light the corner and keep hitting" then they light a corner and 3 seconds in torch the whole thing it's like really, those weren't simple enough instructions for you?

6. #26 Blu3B3rryKush, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Yea lol once I stop seeing green it's time for a new bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. We tried cornering a joint one time but it didn't  work out. I think we just need to try again with a bigger joint.

8. We should change the term to pie charting a bowl

[​IMG]

I mean, we are grass city, we can do that right?...

9. #29 beaniegrl420, Aug 29, 2014
    lol this thread is great. 

cornering is so much easier when you have hemp wick, better flame control, which is why most people torch it, butane is hard to control. 

When a dick doesn't get the corner right, we usually would just flip the bowl lol only really works if you don't grind or scissor them though -which we also usually didn't, just plunk that nug right in and smoke it! hahaha

We only cornered to share the green though... not the whole way through the bowl! wow.

Any time you're smoking someone else's weed in a shared bowl -especially if you aren't matching- you should be cornering it til that green is charred entirely. 

use a cross joint ;)

11. I've only had a square bowl once in my life...

haha I know what you mean.

I personally don't pack large bowls, I'll pack individual bowls and tell you to clear it in one shot, otherwise you're skipped next round. Everyone clears it in one shot everyone gets equal greened bowls.

12. there are some that aren't round inside the bowl, like you could fit an upside down pyramid inside. Wish I kept mine.

13. #33 Sgtstadanko707, Aug 29, 2014
    How do I corner my vaporizer.

Ahh. To be young and broke again.

14. Na, then you end up being one of those people who roll cross joints. Im old school, and would rather just smoke my weed than play with it.

15. #35 beaniegrl420, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    more cross joint for me!

lol if Im rolling a bunch anyway, might as well put em together ...beats having to hold two at once.

16. Makes my day. Thank you, man.

17. Mmmmmmm "pie the bowl"... pieeeeeee....in my bowl...

18. I don't even say "corner it" anymore, just straight up fuckin say "Yea, don't torch the whole thing.."

19. This thread....man this fucking thread!!! made my day.

20. This is exactly what we say around, just don't fucking torch it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum