Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Cornering The Bowl Actually Means

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gorillapanic420, Aug 27, 2014.

1. I think a lot of new smokers are confused about how to smoke bowls; what I found out is that most of them can't do it properly. They start by cornering the bowl at first, but end up lighting the while thing within 2 seconds.

What you have to do

You must pick a corner to corner a bowl and work your way trough the same corner, (it's better if it stays lit) until you finish the bowl

You're welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I thought cornering a bowl was dippin around the corner when you see the po po.

3. I thought it had something to do with football

Omega369

4. thought you put the bowl in a corner

5. None of my bowls have corners.  :(

6. Thanks I kept lighting the center whenever I tried cornering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I light the shit out of a bowl, fuck it I have lots of weed.

8. But wait.. circles do not have corners

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Lol. This thread is pure gold.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. this thread alone 

A+

11. Haha yea this thread takes the cake

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

12. Pansies, my bowl has corners.

13. if your bowl is a circle it doesnt have any corners, as it doesnt change angle at all.... This thread lightened up my night  a fair bit. ty gc

14. I never smoke my bud to ash Cus it taste like a wiener
    So I pack a huge one hit really like two.
    I rip half the green and give my girl the other half she don't care she just wants to get high lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

15. Light bowl, inhale smoke, exhale. If you are doing that you are "properly" smoking a bowl. 

16. It was joke, my friend. :)

17. I haven't even read any posts in this besides the title, just wanted to say what cornering the bowl actually means is you're a pussy.

18. You have any pictures op?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. yes

20. Its weed etiquette to corner when sharing a bowl. Sadly most people char the fuck out of it. Also if you live in a medical state or legal then you shouldn't have to corner lol.