Juicy Jays?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by FreeNugs, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Lots of people seem to love these, do you like to use Juicy Jay's?
    I personally think the paper burns too quick and the intensity of the flavor just isn't worth it.
    Doesn't seem healthy, anyways. Grey Rizla for life homie    :smoke:

2. I have always used zig zags. The natural flavor of high quality weed does not need to be masked. Shwag, on the other hand, may need some flavored papers. You smoking shwag?

I prefer smoking from my bong but I love rolling joints. It's like a fucking piece of art, made by my hands. Juicy Jay's may look funky, and licking the glue strip tastes funny, but that's about it...   :bongin:

4. The rolling papers they make are absolute garbage, but they make some really nice blunt-wraps tbh

Yeah they're juicy as fuck.

6. Theyre ight peach was my favorite. They burn ight i mean my fave papes are zig zags but theyre pretty similar in burn time id say

7. No way, they taste awful. So much paper taste with the juicy jays. If I roll I use raws or another hemp paper. But I'll never forget the nasty paper taste of the juicy jays...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Raw or zig zags are the 2 best but I still use and continue to buy any other type of paper for the fun of it. Juicy Jay makes some tasty ass papers vanilla ice or candycane are both great. they burn too fast though and are probably coated in chemicals lol.

9. Am I the only one that doesn't like the taste of weed? I've been getting good stuff and joints always taste pretty bad to me. Blunts on the other hand taste great since they're usually flavored.

10. The strawberry pack that I got rolled very nicely and tasted nice. I was happy with them and would try other flavors

11. Raw originals are the best. Flax seed ads no taste of it's own to the weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I usually use the Juicy Jays primarily to tell between strains as I roll several joints at a time. As for the flavor I really don't taste anything fruity when I smoke them...save the peach which is pretty strong. But its handy to know by looking at the paper whether the joint is indica or sativa and which strains. Like I know the pineapple papers are my Dutch Treat, the Watermelon papers are my Cherry Alien a heavy indica etc. Just makes picking a joint out easier for me is all