Powdery Mildew You Are A Cruel Bitch.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by michganman, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Any suggestions on how to combat this at this stage in flower? I'm totally organic and I have these powdery mildew spots on 3/4 off the 30 plants I have going. I sprayed with some milk already because I read somewhere it has anti fungal properties, but I feel like it's came back even stronger now. I've put a lot of time and effort and money into this grow and absolutely cannot have anything go wrong. I'm counting on this financially as well. Please help.

2. Baking soda and water works well but you have to keep spraying it every couple days till your done. Green clean is off the shelf spray that works well too.

3. There some stuff called " NO POWDERY MILDEW " it made from geranium plants. It is safe and works better than anything I have used before. It is expensive but it fucking works good

4. Are you smoking the fan leaves or the bud? If it gets on the bud, smoke it anyway.

5. #6 michganman, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm going to try the baking soda thing first and if that can't solve the problem I'll move onto the " No powdery mildew" expensive option. I'll def still smoke it, even if there is some powdery mildew but I just like to have the cleanest smoke I can. I take a lot of pride in the medication I provide people and don't want people smoking mold if I can help it. I've never seen it get this bad in all the years I've grown. Thanks again guys

6. You can wash on off with a hydrogen peroxide bath. Check YouTube for videos in what to do. You could maybe wash it off and once dry treat to kill anything left over.

7. Smoke that mildew nasty

Sky's the limit

8. if you think you haven't smoked some fungus before you're very wrong. There are fungal spores on everything and everywhere. Just needs the right conditions to grow. Could happen to anyone. Get off your high horse.

9. Lol mildew= mold I won't smoke that shit fuck that

Sky's the limit

10. Lol.. only if you knew what you was smoking half the time, especially outdoor stuff

11. diluted milk also works well, same as above. Rinse in between so stomata don't get clogged.

12. I smoke only my homegrown so I know exactly what I smoke. Deff nothing with mold/mildew visible

Sky's the limit

13. No you dont.. sure younknow what you did to it but what is mother nature putting on it that you cant see
    Buddy dont have to destroy his hole crop because of this. He can fix it all

14. #15 BrassNwood, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    http://www.greencure.net/  This is what I've been using for the last 2 years.. Safe, non toxic and effective.. I get mine from the local Hydroponic store.. Applied weekly it keeps my outside plants Mildew free.. Powdery Mildew is rampant here in So Calif and will quickly infect most anything grown outside..
    Green Cure is Potassium Bicarbonate.. Used in food production..
    Baking Soda is Sodium Bicarbonate.. Another one used in food production but a sodium-salt side of things.. Less then optimum on growing plants but I've seen people using it.. At a fraction of the cost Baking Soda might be a viable alternative.. Try both and post a report..
    Baking Soda is 2 bucks a box.. Cure is 15 bucks for about the same amount..
    1 tablespoon per gal is the rate of Cure.. I'd start with about the same if I was to try Baking Soda..

15. oh yea! I forgot, you're the best grower in the world with your 4 plants and your eyes are like microscopes that see everything.

16. I don't smoke mold or mildew and that's all I'm saying

Sky's the limit

17. I know exactly what you're saying. I'm saying you came off like a douche when you said it.

18. Good thing I don't care how I came across

Sky's the limit

19. Thanks for proving my point on the douche comment.