Show Your Micro Cab/box/pc Etc

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by CaptainP, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Closet nursery

Attached Files:

2. #63 not4n, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2015
    Here is a 2 liter bottle inside...gives you a good idea of the size. I think it was 11"d x 9"w x 26"h

View attachment 162596

3. I had some spare time and thought I would dust off my math...

11" x 9" = 99" sq.
    99" / 144" (1 sq.ft.) = 0.69 sq.ft.
    100w hps = 9, 500 lumens

my box was roughly:
    9500 lumens x 0.69 sq.ft. = 13768 lumens per sq.ft.
    9500 lumens / 99" sq. = 96 lumens per sq. inch

if memory serves me correct :
    2500 lumens per sq.ft. (17 lumens per sq. inch). is low
    5000 lumens per sq.ft. (35 lumens per sq. inch) is mid
    7500 lumens per sq.ft. (52 lumens per sq. inch) is opt.
    10000 lumens per sq.ft. (69 lumens per sq. inch) is max <-- nothing beyond this is usable light energy?
    \n13768 lumens per sq.ft. (96 lumens per sq. inch) <-- I was a big drinker back then...drinker....not thinker. fuckin' booze.

Take into account the distance plants would be from the light and the glass diffusing the light, it probably wouldn't be as high as my shit math here...but probably close.

Can someone double check my work...lol.

Also, whats the deal with the liberals...are we going to be able to grow a minimum number or what?

4. Upgraded

Attached Files:

5. 2 week old store bought rooted clones
    Cabinet is 30 in x 16 x 16
    152 watts cfl lighting with 110 cfm exhuast, ffhf soil and ff trio nutes

Attached Files:

6. Looking good and green so far!!!

7. Hello everyone... THIS THREAD IS BADASS! Lots of creative solutions with many photos. Got me like – you could grow in that... LOL.

Peace V

8. Grow some! It could change your life

Attached Files:

9. Well, led's are taking over by the looks of it. So many good ideas in this thread. I can't wait to add my next adventure! See you all soon!

• Like Like x 1
  10. #74 DoctorDankenstein, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
    Here's my setup. It's small enough to be considered stealthy but large enough to produce some weight.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just made a mini fridge grow. Now to test out the tempure with everything going [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I can fit 8 lights for sure using Y adapters but gunna see how many I cant fit overall tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I've got 2 mini fridges that I've ran for at least 3 years. I'll snap some pics of them. Just updated the small one with 3) 12" t5's .

13. Lets see them man

14. Mother/ cloner in the white fridge and flowering in the black one. This is my 1st scrog in the mini. Prior to this I did perpetual runs of solo cups. Just wanted to change it up.

And these truly are stealth. No smell. No light leaks. Sounds like a mini fridge if not quieter.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im digging it bro. Im thinking on doing the scrog method as well in my fridge.

16. The scrog is ok. And I'll be curious, but I averaged 7g per solo cup, and I can fit 16 solo cups in there. So I don't think I'll make the yield that I did SOG style.