Bubbles Learns How To Garden

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Mr "Bubbles", Aug 26, 2014.

1. A cup is an American measurement. if memory serves me correct...1 Cup = half a pint :)

I would use a half pint glass maybe!

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

Lol, sure, with a great soil your plant will be naturally more resistant to pests, but that doesn't mean you won't ever see them again :laughing:

I had some spidermites this past run that I let get out of hand, but they were put right back in their place (Hell), by some spinosad. Spinosad's a chemical naturally secreted by the bacteria Saccharopolyspora spinosa. My plant, however, didn't suffer the slightest bit (aside from leaf discoloration), and I attribute that to the great soil with which I provided her.

I'm very interested in seeing how the fresh bioaccumulators work for you (comfrey, nettles, dandelion), those are probably my 3 favorite plants; without them, my garden would have yielded nothing this year.

3. welcome steve.    ^^ me too buddy and they are free all i have to do is take the dog for a walk  :laughing:  :laughing:

4. Builders gypsum is different I think.

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

5. #50 Head Chef, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    Bubbles :) forgot I was even subbed here!

Chef.

6. hey frank!

Chef.

7. #54 Franklins Tower, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    Bubbles So how far along are you in your garden adventure? I read your posts sounds like your just sourcing the ingredients? Have you germinated seeds yet?

8. He's done one full grow with this soil and is on his second now I believe

Chef.

9. That's cool how was it for you the first time Bubbles? I had some burning issues using fulvic acid. Autos are sensitive I found out. Lol. It it some neat soil. I am mixing a big batch for my garden this spring. I'm using BAS 's recipe and tweak it to fit what I can source. Nice to meet you. Lol

10. #57 Mr "Bubbles", Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    1st run made it wateronly apart from 1 comfery and 1 mollases tea. im happy enough and will be staying with soil for the forseable future
    I am really looking forwards to spring so i can get my flower and veg gardens going with some proper soil. 

11. Me too. I already have basil and parsley growing and thyme is next. All from seed. I can't wait to play in the dirt. It will be so fun. Lol.

12. Totally had to sub cuz of Bubbles.... ima Trailer Park Boys fanatic! !!! I too am on my first venture with true organics. Got my refund coming soon and and already have some essentials on the way. Kelp meal comfery ect. Really excited to get started, my wife is tired if me talkin bout it already lol

13. Im really going for it with the veg garden this year and i am also planting a flower garden for the bees, baths houses nd feeders for the birds. 

i am getting bird houses with cameras put in so that could be great fun.