What Turns You On The Most About The Opposite Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by a soggy fish, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Body wise its gotta the the bum. Nothing sexier than a beautiful bottom. That perfect roundness.. and that crease where cheek meets thigh. Also its soft but firm at the same time, so you can get a nice grip... saying that, the upper inner thigh is also incredibly sexy and equably touchable. Warmer and softer and easily accessible when downstairs..

But yeah. Hottest thing ever is the cumface. Im sorry but that shit is unbelievably sexy. If youve never looked into a girls' pleading eyes, and seen her facial expression as its building up, then her pupils dilate as she starts to cum, and that begging, constipated, desperate look as shes squeezing your dick uncontrollably as your pushing it in again and again.... well, if you haven't, its the most beautiful thing in the world ngl.
    Maybe i could have used a better word than constipated.. idk.

Anyway, feel free to contribute and offer your opinions..

2. Maybe you should visit the horny thread lol

3. Lol^ I think so

Nothing better than the perfect ass tho.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

4. Lower body. ass and legs, then face, then tits.

5. Tits for me
    Im a nasty motherfucker
    i'll fuck someones grandma if she has a nice rack haha serious though.
    But i just came from the bar where a grip of the chicks had fat asses but i went only to play pool.

6. Intelligence, wit, charm. Bonding mentally before chowing down physically is so key.

If she's beautiful well thats just the icing. Oh a little hedgerow never goes a miss either. :wub:

7. #7 iAmBetty, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    When they know their place

8. Mostly that they the opposite sex.

I start there.

9. everythang.  and they're smell.

10. I like a seahorse or question mark spine on a girl. The kind where the lower back dips in. In doggy position, you aint got nothing but pure ass!

This  :smoke:

12. Women who can intellectually or sarcastically check me are always a turn on. I like wittiness, it makes for good banter and foreplay. Women also just smell amazing all of the time. Like if you've had a shit day, go put your head between some boobs that smell like lilac and you will have no problems except that you don't have a pair on the back of your neck as well.

13. #13 LoveisKind, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    Beyond the physical: Mental intelligence, sincerity, trust, honesty, humorous, and witty.

Physical: A bigger looking guy (not fat/muscular) since I tend to be more attracted to guys like this with a nice package. ;)

14. Eyes. Big dark eyes.

15. Necks, and the back part of the knee.

Mmm yeah...

16.  I like big nipples.  and large areolas.  

For some reason i feel annoyed when I see huge breasts with tiny nipples and areolas

17. They way she stands.  Some women who you would never give a second look if they were sitting can look so hot by the way they stand.  Maybe it is the way they cock their hip to one side or something else, but it gets my attention.

18. A pretty face is the most important for me because that's the part of her your looking at the most. Other than that the personality would either make or break it, I like girls that want to have fun and arnt afraid to show they're real self.