The Knowledge Of Aura

Discussion in 'Pets' started by cannabisqueen96, Aug 26, 2014.

1. oh and the scaleless ones are super cool to , i cant wait till that and some of the other new morphs hit the market 

i agree with this statement. i got into the hobby when it started going down fast. i was into african cichlids and it got to the point were i could barely find fish that weren't cross breeds ... the lakes that they come from are now depending on us as a hobby to restore the population and almost none of the fish can be pulled as conservation now. a lot of the Victorian cichlids are heading for extinction, and its gunna be hard to save them when most of the lake victorian cichlids are hybrids in one way or another in the hobby 

3. #23 jumper420, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    she's a motley pattern redtail colombian also 100% het albino so she can make albino motleys if I ever decide to get back in.. yea retics are a little on the crazy side for me my big motley female who the baby came from got to 13 feet and the albino make topped at 9 and a half feet so this 4.5 footer is gonna be a monster.. if u get a chance look at the white wedding ball python and the cow pied also if you didnt know already www.kingsnake.com and also www.faunaclassifieds.com check them out if u havent already

-------------------------------
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291587-Jumpers-cfl-organic-beginnings

these guys are still my favorites i think. Just an example i pulled from google. this is a paradox .... technically the morph of this snake is a normal or a classic ,....but sometimes this happens and i need to find one. there's no way to intentionally breed a snake that looks like this. and this Super Fire Pied is super fire... its starting .... whether i want it to or not ...there's just to many gorgeous ball python morphs and is it the panda pied your talking about ? i haven't heard of a cow pied ( but then again i just started learning the morphs) the pandas are gorgeous and its also on my list of " I NEED "  lol. and   13 feet on a red tail is big lol. and i just looked up the albino motleys and all i can say is wow.

Attached Files:

5. #26 cannabisqueen96, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    im just going to leave these here. 

Attached Files:

6. I love albino snakes.

I had an albino corn snake when I was a kid. It was white and pink. We called it snowflake.

My mom made us get rid of our corn snakes cause she didn't want to feed them mice...

Also mine tried to eat one of my fingers lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ive got a normal corn named atlas , unfortunately he is not as much of a pet as aura is. ... more like a disassociate roommate. i only touch him during feeding time because he doesn't like to be handled much. and yeah there's really no way to get around feeding mice, and it sounds like to had a snow , though without picks i couldn't tell you for sure " albino " is kind of broad when talking about corn snakes lol 

8. #29 yurigadaisukida, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    it had red eyes and it was pink with white markings

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. so counting back dates i have just realized.... aura's hatch date is 4/20/14...just thought I'd share because it blew my mind.....shes getting a birthday party this year haha 

10. I can just imagine a birthday party for snake. What a wondrous event!

I imagine it would look something like this:

[​IMG]

11. #32 jumper420, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
  12. #33 ZigZagD9, Sep 6, 2014
    No way man give it some mean green buds!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. #35 cannabisqueen96, Sep 6, 2014
    this .... this right here ... was the most hilarious thing to wake up to 

and this is super cute and probably accurate.....  good job sir you have made my day! oh and your photoshop skills are super pro haha! 

14. haha it just comes naturally like breathing when I'm high you know, people tell me im a prodigy.