Smoking Male Pollen Sacks. Smoke Report.

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by UniqueGrass, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Grew a plant that turned out to be male, and harvested half of it when a couple pollen sacks were just starting to get bigger, but not near open and when squeezed would get your fingers wet, Mature sacks don't do this. It dried for 22 days until the stems bend a little then snap, may have needed another day or 2. No trichomes whatsoever visible.

I ripped it apart by hand and loaded 3 bong hits. The taste was bad and ash was black, but the smoke wasn't too bad. My tolerance is low-med and it's a wake n bake. I am high right now off of a bowl of male pollen sacks, and it's at least as good as good mids (sticky, may taste good) . In the head, but my body is feeling nice and I get waves of an electric kind of feeling in my legs and my head soars to the clouds, not too intense but plenty intense. Lmao :smoke:

He was grown in miracle gro -garden- soil in a 5 gal pot outdoors for 2 months. No training, mid bagseed.

*I also made iso hash from him and got a buzz, not worth it for anyone wondering. And I used a jelly jar filled completely with fan leaves. It turned out very green.

2. #2 kygiacomo, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    LOL this is about the dumbest thing i have ever read in my 15+ years of growing..HAHAHAHA..smoking male pollen with no trichs..u my friend have just made the top 10 dumbest posts of MMJ smoke reports

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Placebo has gotten you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If That's The Dumbest Thing You Read On 15+ Years,,
    Then You Need To Get Out And Read More..

Spaceman Charlie..

5. I Ain't Mad At You UNI-Grass..
    Thanks For The Report,,
    You Learn Sumn New Everyday..

Spaceman Charlie..

6. Hey. This was just an experiment I thought I should try. Now that I know the results, I will not be smoking anything male again, including hash oil. You live and learn huh. I'll stick to females ;) :bongin:

7. [​IMG]
    I concur. :laughing:

8. best high I ever got was a seedling that I BHO'd into a single drop of oil. I think it was a male plant too.

9. Oh man, i remember this thread, glad Pro dug it up haha!

10. I have been looking at some real doozies lately.