Smoking Alone

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by erizzle, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Smokin alone atm. Everyone's watchin football

Im outside burnin one down :D

Sent from my ME173X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I like to smoke alone at night then play xbox with my friends over live. Best of both. No worrying about paying people to smoke or any of that and I'm in the comfort of my own home.

3. #23 bizzy93, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    I forgot one big issue with smoking with people..
    When high I get more paranoid around people. With paranoid I mean I feel like I am being watched and then I think they talk about me/ laugh at me being ugly or doing dumb things/ hate me and so on..
    In fact I experience this shit daily even if I am clean.

4. Smoking alone is the ultimate way to utilize inner peace
    That being said, I prefer toking alone...
    If my pals are around though I like to get stupid high  :metal:

5. I enjoy smoking alone now and again but I am certain smoking alone regular for me caused psychological problems (anxiety and depression)... maybe more about the mindset if you smoke alone because you feel depressed its not a good thing

Now I mostly smoke with others but if I do smoke alone I enjoy a walk and a deep think about my life

sent from under mi sensi tree

6. Holy fuck. Thats me to a T.

Friends always gave me shit because I'd be high and just sit there. Sorry I don't like beer pong faggits, or random people I'm not friends with or have issues with.

I smoke alone on a daily basis. I find it easier to not have to pass the bong, blunt, or whatever. I find it easier to listen to my music, because I'll jam to a song 2 or 3 times over and play the same songs.I have a picky taste in music so most people's jams are.. well my hell really lol.

I'm also picky when it comes to peoples driving if we are L riding because I can L ride with a cop behind me for 25 min through out no mans land side streets(true story) and have no issues because I'm driving straight, not fucking with my phone for music or texting(all my friends do this, I have now said to them I refuse to drive with you if your using your phone).

I'm also pretty greedy with my weed, but thats because I have a high tolerance and use it for IBD. Explaining to friends that I can't throw 5 in for you because that 5 will get me through work, they think I'm just a greed POS stoner. It gets me through work without shitting my brains out and losing my job because I'm disappearing every 20 min for 20 min lol.

I also play WoW and besides my one stoner buddy who doesn't play anymore, its not very fun to play WoW with friends around lol. I did raid once with a buncha friends playing my toon.. First few times we got high we would raid as one character lol getting all into it and shit.

7. I dont mind smoking alone, I prefer toking with my buddies though

8. I prefer doing it with one of my friends, but alone is fine. Two different feelings when I do it with someone opposed to by myself.

this guy. 

being as it's also my medicine, I think it will become more natural for people to accept those who smoke alone. 

I never cared what they thought anyway. Buy your own! Cheap ass.

10. yeah but it can get a bit boring, i like having someone to talk to. when im alone i just zone out and end up falling asleep.

11. It's my buds and me

I use to smoke with a lot of folks. But people really fell off with returning the favors I swear I can smoke out a party of people and no one offer me shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Since i smoke way more than my friends, i usually smoke alone...
    But when friends are over, we always smoke together :)

I'm more the "You know where the stash is, take what you need to make it through the night" kind of person :)

13. Whenever I get the chance I'll go outside a few hours before bed and hit the bong. Sometimes it's really nice to get lost in your own mind, without the distraction of others around you. I have the most amazing highs when I'm alone!

🍁🔥💨

15. Pretty sure I fucked up quoting that lol. My bad.

16. I love smoking alone. But I prefer to be single anyways after two nightmare divorces.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

17. I prefer smoking alone too. Get to do whatever I want.

18. I really like smoking with friends just because of the conversations I get into.

But I love smoking alone too! Ugh, the whole like no pants tons of food and random ass shit I do. All without being judged.
    It is beautiful.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I had 2 budsys I smoked with 1 stopped hanging with us and the other moved home to his parents and im holding on to for a bit but after thst I just smoke alone my wife to be doesnt smoke exceot rarely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app