Just Moved To Cape Coral From Il, Looking For Cool People To Chill With

Discussion in 'General' started by hbomb62, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Hey all, just moved down to Cape Coral from Illinois. I'm originally from here but moved due to family problems! Moved down here about 3 months ago to start school, currently attending Cape Coral Tech getting some computer certs, and not meeting to many people with similar interests as myself. Also been on the lookout for a connect but I can tell already there are alot of shady mofos down here! So, yeah, if anyone is in the area and looking to chill and/ or help a friend out just get ahold :)

2. Also, if anyone saw I accidentally posted this 3 times x) got a little hasty when the "POST" button wasnt working right away. Figured it probably looked odd or suspicious...

Not as suspicious as a stranger showin' up askin' about Our connects...Who sent you?  Was it the fuckin' ninjas?!

Dirty fuckin' ninjas! :cool:

4. I'm no ninja haha, I promise. It's just getting annoying trying to find people down here that aren't shady as fuck or that have similar interests :(

5. it's against the rules to ask for a hookup on here. only way anyone on here would probably even be willing to meet you is if you were a long time member with a very high post count. even then people might be skeptical.