Zachazooms Scrog Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by zachazoom27, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Nah an in should be fine. As for the seed if only one seed out of bunch didn't sprout, then I don't think you can do anything about it. You'll always get some seed that wont germ.

I do similar thing I run my light during off peak hours and when it's not all that hot any more, I run my lights from 4pm to 10am the next day. And if you run a cool tube then you can lower it down a bit if you want.

2. Not really some people only work with MH because they say the bluish color from the MH bulb is better for the plants. Some say if you use MH through out the flower, you'll get more trichomes coverage, and it's only for the first two weeks in that time plants stretch, when they stop the stretch phase that's when the real bud production starts.

3. if they didn't sprout you are fine.:)

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "My Cup Got Runn Over".

4. Don't over do it, Over Nute and Over Watering #1 killer of plants for the new growers :) Just give it time buddy.

Before you transplant out of solo cups to their final home water the pot with new soil until you see some run off from the bottom of your pots and you should be good on watering for a while. Always water thoroughly until you see run off, you don't want any dry spots in your pots.

5. If they didn't sprout they won't die as long as the soil is moist but not to moist.

6. Thank you for everyone's reassurance. I moved them on top of ware grate which gets some light and is much cooler. Thanks for all the help!

On a good not I celebrated my two year anniversary with my wife today!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1328381-Zachazooms-Scrog-Grow

7. I have been using a spray bottle to water. I sprayed them a lot today but don't expect to water for a while. Before I planted I made sure to water the soil till I saw runoff. I planted the next day. Should I water more or continue with a few sprays a day.

8. Yeah my grow journal is in my signature.. " take a peek into my coco closet" down below.

Don't keep the soil moist. I did that when I first started out and killed my first plants in soil. For soil you only need to water once a week I'd say. Sometimes less. It all depends on how far along the root development is and how large of a pot you are in and also what part of the plants life cycle it is in.

I moved to coco cause' its hard to over water for one and for two plants grow faster because they get more air to their roots. I switched to coco coir and perlite mixed 50/50 at the suggestion of ironhead who is mad skilled with coco.

9. #53 tru1212, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  10. Congrats on the Anniversary Buddy!!! :)

For me it's been little over 9 years. and I'm only 34 haha

11. Alright, alright alright we got lift off :) Niceee

12. I will add pictures as soon as I get the chance.

It is funny, I almost did not buy te moneymaker because I wanted to do a bomb seeds line up. However, when I got my order the darkest seed was definity the moneymaker. The bomb seeds looked more pale. They will not grow as fast I think.

So I decided to bring my plants indoors on my lunch break at 12 and then return them under the light at 6 pm. I thought I would start them off outside until te shed cools back down. It will only be like this for a few weeks until we hit mid September and the weather drops.

Good new is I saw the royal queen critical A freebie about to breach the soil. I am surprised that the bomb seeds are taking longer.

My current dealer mentioned that he could hook me up with free seeds. His stuff has been great too. I have a white shark tooth, wreckage and sweet island skunk from his past grows that have been really nice an dense. I will be placing another order from herbies. I may start a few seeds from the dealer next week. They will just be smaller plants when I flip if they are a week back.

13. get him involved

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "My Cup Got Runn Over".