1 Inch With Preflowers

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Futuremaster86, Aug 25, 2014.

1. I have 2 plants about 20 days old, 1 is lemon kush the other is skunk haze. My problem is they are growing extremely slow. They are only 1 inch tall but they are pushing out the 5th set of leaves and preflowering already.They are growing under a 400 watt mh with 2 65watt 6500k floros. The space is barely a 3x2 so its getting enough light.Can anyone tell me how to speed up vertical growth?

2. 1" tall you say. Hows the heat in there? Might be a bit intence. The two fluros probly will do it till its more established. Any yellowing?

3. 1 inch :confused_2:

come on man, 1 inch?

5 nodes and 1 inch? :laughing:

4. 5 leaves perhaps ;-)

5. Its about 90 degrees but I have a fan blowing directly at them to thicken the main stalk. I have them in 1 1/2 gal pots so they have enough root room and moisture daily.

6. Also there is no yellowing everything is dark green and healthy looking.

7. Here are pictures

Attached Files:

8. Yeah not five nodes haha. But thats fucked. Whats your light cycle?

9. #9 TheAnswer121, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    what seems to be he problem :confused_2: . you wan't a tall and lanky plant with huge gaps between nodes?

keep it tight and compact, keep the light close, and start a 1/4 -1/2 strength feed for vegetative growth

and where exactly are the preflowers? if you're not on 12/12, i highly doubt it's flowering

10. Youre right its preflowering the bud branches are already growing out. But they are on the 5th set of leaves already, at this rate should I flower at 3 inches wtf.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 TheAnswer121, Aug 25, 2014
    as long as it recieves more than 18 hours of light a day, it will continue to veg. flip when you want, to 12/12, to induce flowering

12. See preflowers already at 1 inch tall 20140825_101710.jpg

13. #13 TheAnswer121, Aug 25, 2014
     those are branches ;)

these are preflowers

Attached Files:

14. That is what they will become eventually but why is it starting so early? The plant isnt even 2 inches tall yet.

15. #15 TheAnswer121, Aug 25, 2014
    :rolleyes: read a book, i'm done spelling it out for you

http://forum.grasscity.com/marijuana-growing-guides/

16. Obviously you dont understand , my main issue is the height of the plant given its 20 days old. Do you have an answer for that or not.

17. Some plants are just slow growers. According to the title your main issue was that it was preflowering, which it is not.
    Now your main issue is the height? Just chill and let it do ita thing

18. Ok thanks

19. It's just taking a while to get those roots nice and deep.

20. Yep. U have them in big containers and there seeds. Did u grow them in a small one first to let the roots develop? The roots will grow first then it will start growing once the roots are comfy. How often u water? Once a week should be fine until they start to actually grow.