Goldgrowers Tangerine Dream Dwc Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Aug 25, 2014.

That's not negative, that's amazing. An oz just from a 25w bulb? That means if he used a 250w HPS he'd probably get 20 oz. (i have found all else being equal an HPS will produce double the weight with the same wattage) a 1000w HPS would be 80oz that's 5 pounds! 

2. #302 GoldGrower, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Two plants left. I'm estimating the one at the back will be ready in 2 weeks and the main one will take about 5 weeks. 

[​IMG]

When these are done I'm going to do a breeding project in this tent. I'll be making a 15 site top feed hydro system, and having 14 auto strains and 1 transgender male to pollinate them all. I can't wait to get started on it. I haven't done a seed crop in years 

3. Sounds interesting dude.

4. Dam that breeding plants is crazy but the knowledge u get from it is gonna be great hope u do a journal on it so i can try an follow!

5. #305 GoldGrower, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    Ill definitely do a journal mate, ill drop a link in this thread when I start up. Ill begin building the 15 site recirculating drip irrigation system as soon as I get these fuckers out of the tent and in to the drying cupboard

I haven't chosen what strains ill do yet. I want a good variation of strains. The father will be a chocolate skunk though

6. Sounds great! I cant wait to see the outcome i wish i was near ya to smell taste the outcome too LOL

7. This is the high yielding plant I was talking about last time. You can't see the biggest cola which is slumped behind the one on the bottom left. The bottom right also slumped and turned towards the wall behind. You can see why I nicknamed it the cactus! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. I've now harvested all but one of these plants. This pack of seeds turned out having the uniformity of a handful of snowflakes. 

The last plant standing is pretty nice though. It's filling out well, trichome coverage is amazing, and its smells glorious. I really want to do another one. I have 3 clones of it and ill keep at least one but because of the ridiculously long flowering time, I'm not sure if it's worth doing over an 8 week strain

[​IMG]

I only have the one 100x3w LED light in this tent now. The other one has gone in my other tent that has a blue cheese ScrOG in it. Ill let this one go for another couple of weeks to fill out and ill probably harvest. Even if it's a bit early. I have a breeding project to start soon and the pollination has to be at a specific time so I don't pollinate my blue cheese

9. #309 CFLPro, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015

Sometimes you just have to let a strain/pheno have its moment of glory and move on (unless its really something special). Hoarding cuts can be unnecessarily stressful. I've been stuck in a holding pattern for over 12 months now. Still at the mercy of landlord/agent/builder but the end is almost in sight.
    Lost 2 cuts, one of them was my favourite too. It was a frosty, fast growing high yielding 8 weeker that I could run without any odour problems. The smell was actually fairly strong but the trichomes were so robust you really have to rough it up and when you did it smelt fresh like a linen/lemon washing liquid or something. The stone was strong but not debilitating and didn't leave me drowsy the next morning. Pretty much ticked all the boxes as a regular go to smoke. Not too concerned though as it was a pheno from some crossbreeding I did which I still have shit loads of seeds. I'm sure there will be something even better if I pop some more. I have some seeds I ordered from a few years ago too which I'm yet to even try.

10. I'm going to give it another week and a half. That will be a full 14 weeks. I suspect it will be nice and ripe about then 

My camera had a seizure and made everything brown, but I sorta liked it 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah man, only this one plant left now, 3 tangerine dreams and 1 blue cheese has been cut down. I must say that the tangerine dream is one of the nicest smokes I've ever had. I was expecting a very citrus flavour but not at all. More sort of a mixed berry thing going on. 

I spent the whole day working and didn't have time for one joint lol. But I'm going to make up for it today. How was your 420 mate?

I love the new avatar mate, it looks awesome

12. Ah that sounds like some awesome smoke man. Worth the wait by the sounds of it. :)

My day was super thanks, celebrated 420 at Hyde park on the 19th then celebrated 420 in the garden at home and with mates for a game of thrones 420 smoke up. Was ace.

Put 5 auto beans in wet towels for the back garden, will do these then get going indoors :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429616454.809395.jpg

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

I wasn't able to go to Hyde park unfortunately. I been reading about it a lot. It's been all over the news.

I'll be eagerly watching the pineapple express auto. I have one of them that I'll be starting in a few weeks. Nice line up mate. All these for the garden? What are you doing indoors? 

14. Hyde park was good man :) what was the news saying about it? I don't watch live TV...

Yeah the 5 autos are for the back garden and will be running 4 photos indoors after they are done.
    Will be testing a light for a company but that's all I can say so far.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

I don't have live tv either. The news reports were all online articles, mainly online newspapers. Most of them were focussed on the 53 arrests unfortunately. Many people were pissed off that the police got involved in what is essentially a protest. But for all I know the people may have been causing trouble. The news reports aimed the blame at the people who got arrested but wasn't specific about what happened. I believe they were all arrested on possession charges.

The public seem to believe that the people being arrested did nothing to provoke the police but without seeing it for myself I  don't really know what took place. 

Cracking weather  this year, was it a big turn out? 

Ooo new light? LED or something else? Brand name? Come on throw me a bone lol 

16. Some arrests where uncalled for man. Makes me kinda sad.
    Many people where just walking past the police and where getting stopped and searched and it was almost guaranteed that they would have some gear on them :(
    A lot of police man ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429698411.288447.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429698427.323532.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429698453.218950.jpg

But they didn't seem to be arresting people that where sitting down with the crowd smoking, I rolled up and was smoking my glass piece in front of the cops
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429698496.122683.jpg
    And they just stopped and asked stupid questions like can you remember what I said 30 seconds ago....
    And
    Why are so many MJ user paranoid....my answer was turn the fuck around and look at how many coppers there are here! He said a lot, then I said look how many vans, cars, police dogs, private security, new press etc are around, he then agreed with my statement again.
    I then proceeded to tell him all that on top of possible arrests, criminal records and such just for have a smoke is why we are paranoid.

He then walked off lol.

Maybe around 5-7000 this year.

Can't say about the light just yet because it isn't released to the public when it's going on sale and such. But I will be running it and giving feedback to the company if changes need to be made etc along with a complete grow journal of it.

End of Next month I should get it.

Chef.

I guess if they didn't arrest anyone then the person that arranged the huge police presence would be right in the shit for wasting man hours. 

Wow man that was a great turnout.

I'll be eagerly waiting to hear more about the light man. Hit me up with a link when you start the new thread otherwise I might miss it 

18. I will man, I will be running it in my thread. Might be making a new one if the company wants me to etc.

Chef.