Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sarcoma…possible Solutions

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by drifter106, Aug 25, 2014.

1. hello,

recently diagnosed with a soft tissue lesion.  It was picked up initially through a mri and then a CT scan.
    I was getting a mri for another issue and they found this.  Long story short, went to KU med center and the dr said from looking at the CT scan it was bigger than a soccer ball and probably weighs about 10 lbs.  Will go back later this week to get another CT scan to see if they can operate.

I have read some about Rick Simpson and PM'd a truly helpful "OTHER PERSON" from the forums.  I am not sure though if using oil will help reduce the size or eliminate it all together.  I have been using cannabis since april to help with my pain and sleeping (the pain, I thought was from knee replacement surgery).  Think it was from the mass pushing on my kidney (dr said if I have surgery that I would loose the kidney). 

I have just lately received a vapor pen that has hashish oil.  I took one hit from it last night and I had the best night sleeping for at least 2 months.  Taking pain pills every 4 or 5 hrs.  I would like to just try the pen but it is hell when the pain gets ahead of you. Is the vapor pen doing anything to the tumor?  

will eating cannabis cookies work on the cancer?

Any thoughts on the cannabis oil like Rick Simpson talks about working in this scenario?  Other options available to extract the oil?  I am near a state that has legalized cannabis and I have been told from a reputable source that you can walk in and get medicine.

thanks for taking the time…

2. Good god man, defiantly secure a provider of Cannabis and I suggest all the methods. Edibles, RSO , and vaporizer.

I recommend growing so you can get sufficient quantities for medicinal use.

Most every oil making method is strait forward and not difficult at all.

Could you consider growing? If you start soon you could have a big stock by Christmas.

3. #3 drifter106, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    Yes, I am very savvy when it comes to growing plants from seed (garden variety).  But by the same token I know the cannabis plant has its own set of unique characteristics that will be the driving force in making a productive plant. Have a place to grow, my family is behind me on this and will look into getting some starter plants and nurturing them.  

I am hoping this oil will knock this cancer right in the head….lol

I really don't look forward to hearing the results from the upcoming CT scan

thanks for responding…..

4. you will need to flood your bod with high concentrations of the oil, about a gram to three grams daily of the highest/cleanest concentration you can get.  there will not be a nook or cranny in you that the oil will not find its wAy into and the no where for the disease to hide from it.

5. Thank you for the post…

Is that a large dose? How big is a grain of rice?  

I have a friend that has an acquaintance that just drove 200 miles and gave us equipment to grow.  Even has a filter.  I am totally shocked and awed.  Chemicals, lights, thermometers, ph equip.  Evrything you need to growth your own. Now how does that happen???

Don't think I want to wait but should start something right now.  How long with the high dosage ( 1to 3)?

6. #6 Galaxy420, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    that is fantastic! good for you!  most people start with a smaller amount and work up to as high a dose as they can take to combat their condition but if you want to jump directly into the deep end it is up to you. two or three months is average

7. Use the oil topically, as well, where the lesion has shown to be. Even a lotion or salve will help, especially with the pain, but it will certainly focus some of the cannabinoid activity to that area.

8. thank you for the advise…I know that my wife and daughters will rub my back, neck or just about any part of my body (not necessarily on the ares in that have the pain).  rubbing is done slow and "lightly".  Believe it or not the pain will subside…starting doing this when I had knee replacement and it worked then as well.

Anybody ever heard of cannibis oil that is high in cdb's  and low in thc?  Had a phone call from a place in california telling me about their product.  expensive…2,ooo for a "six pack".  Not for sure how much that is.  Want to make sure they are reputable…he says his oil is different than rick simpsons…has more cdb's  than thc…he indicated that it was a european strain.

thoughts?

9. If they can't provide test results, DONT waste your money!!! So many fakes are peddling that hemp waste crap as CBD rich. At this rate, you want high cannabinoid content period. And any reputable, patient oriented place would be willing - if not already having - test results to prove it. 

There are places, yes, and they are still damn expensive, but if you aren't in a medical state, no one but those fakes will ship to you. It's not about the THC, it's about it being cannabis, period, that makes it interstate illegal. If you can grow, or find a grower that has, CBD rich, that's your best bet outside of a medical state. Hell, even in one. Get the seeds or clones for your grow, but, until your harvest is done, having someone who can travel for you, or a patient network who can ship you some stuff, is your best bet. None of that amazon available stuff!

10. If you are going to make a topical oil, look into using raw organic sesame oil.  It has some good properties and penetrates deeply.

11. thank you all for the information…some really good advise and "heads up stuff".  Going up to KC tonight and spending the night (my kids are going with me).  Have an early appointment CT scan at 8:00 amd cardiologist later in the morning. ]Would rather be there instead of getting up and driving for 2 hrs.

Please pray for my children….they need strength to get through this…

God Bless you all…  :)

Cool, didn't know about sesame oil! Emu oil similarly has great properties and penetrates very deeply.

Cool, never heard of Emu oil.

14. ct scan was inconclusive…
    dr said its pretty much the same size (1st ct was Aug 9th 2nd aug 28th)
    he doesn't know what type it is from looking at the ct scan
    wants to do a biopsy
    BIG emphasis on shrinking the tumor before doing surgery, really sold on the rick simpson oil

Is there anyone here who knows a reputable place in colo to get the RSO?  I have put together enough cash to get an oz but want to make sure its the right stuff?  Dam those people who try to get you to buy material that isn't up to par.  

15. If you can't find any RSO - or enough, just get as much flower (or quality trim) as possible, and make your own (it can be done in a day, usually)

I don't know how many recreational places will be carrying RSO...seeing as it's primarily a medical thing, but I'll try and look for ya, especially if no one IN Colorado has any answers :/  

16. You know, if you can get any of that CO2 oil... that might be good too! It's already activated - you'd want to find the test results, and try to get something that tests at least 60% THC (or CBD, if you can find it!) You have a better chance of getting a lot of wax (or CO 2 oil or whatever they want to call it) than getting the RSO, and frankly, the wax is usually cleaner, and equal if not higher in THC count. 

Just another option for ya.

17. thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!

so much to do and so little time…lol  

just need to slow down….

did go to a site…leafy and from what I gather i want something that is "top shelf extracts"

18. Look also into brown seaweed extract.  The main active ingredient is fucoidan.  Here's a link to get you started, if you are interested -

http://www.ryandrum.com/seaweeds.htm

19. #19 beaniegrl420, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014

def top shelf, yes, and according to Rick Simpson, you'll want an indica dominant, and again, I suggest CO2, and not a BHO because the solvent used is just plain safer for ingestion, period. So, not just any shatter or oil will do, in my opinion.   ;)

I have been looking to see if I could find any RSO on weedmaps, but it doesn't seem promising :/  Found plenty of CO2 cartridges, but not a lot of just plain CO2 (only saw one so far)... doesn't mean it isn't out there though! :)

Either way, you'll get what you need! One way or another (you have options! plenty of options!)  Top shelf just means potent and clean, and that's exactly what you want, potent and clean, no matter what the final product ends up being. 

Edit: little more looking, and it's amazing what you can find! :D http://coloradocannabiscompany.com/concentrates/co2oil

20. #20 WayneC, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    We use a combination of two different oils for our dog who has lymphoma. The first oil is a THC full plant extract called Gold Dragon Oil from a local (Colorado, Boulder I think) company called herbal medical institute

http://herbalmedicalinstitute.com/Medical_Marijuana_Medicine/

Several dispensaries carry that oil.

And the second oil is from the R4 strain (high CBD) we buy from Greenwerkz. They have 3 dispensaries, Denver, Glenwood springs and Edgewater. That one we extract with a magical butter machine.

I wish I could find one oil that did everything, but I'm a firm believer in getting the whole plant extract and high THC and high CBD.