Does She Even Like This Guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bitch I'm In It, Aug 25, 2014.

1. I feel stupid for talking about this and I usually don't make topics like this, but this has been simmering on my mind for a few hours. To make the story short, I met a chick at my college two semesters ago. She probably had a thing for me, but I never made my move. I promised myself that when I got back on Monday I would hook up with her. Since we hadn't seen each other for some months due to summer break, I thought the connection may be refreshed. Well, I come to text her not so long ago, and she drops the hammer that she's seeing someone. Thing is, she referred to him as "this old man that I'm dating". She says that he's 47. She's 25. Maybe I'm being too analytical, but it sounds like she's not too into him if she's referring to him as an old man. Regardless, I plan on trying to fuck her when we get back. Yeah I know, it's a dirtbag move, but in my mind I refuse to see this as some kind of serious relationship.

Help me make sense of this.

2. #2 Lenny., Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    This one seems easy to me. Your feelings of attraction towards her are prohibiting you from seeing that she might be into other people, especially one this guy's age. But it happens all the time. 

Would you like it if you were dating her and this 47 year old guy fucked her? Probably not, I'm guessing?

3. happens all the time in dc man. Women like they have great job's and security it seems like. Not sure no expert. They usually don't last long like 6 months.

Let's Smoke About It.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

4. #4 Bitch I'm In It, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    No I wouldn't like it, but honestly I'm not looking for any relationship with this broad other than a friends with benefits kind of thing. She's got a fat booty and I really wanna get in it. Period.

5. Wow, so youre tryna fuck with someone else's happiness to get a taste.

Scandalous.

6. Yes, I am. And as I said in the OP, it's a dirtbag move. But honestly, the ball's in her court. If she really likes this guy, she won't fool around with me.

7. the ball is not in her court. the balls are not gonna be inside her at all. except for the guy's that she's with. 

8. I don't know. She seems like a spur-of-the-moment kinda chick.

9. #9 rain dancer, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

That way when your son or daughter looks in your eyes one day and says theyre proud of you, you wont have "dirtbag" hanging over your head in your mind,

Let your conscious be your guide. People kill people for stuff like youre doing. No one ever thinks itll happen to them. Remember this.

10. #10 Old School Smoker, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    The only way you will make sense of this is when her old man bf beats the shit out of you for trying to fuck her you dirtbag. Maybe he will beat you senseless then you won't make sense of it at all.

You had your chance and you blew it. But you still want to be selfish and immature. I wish that chick could read this thread you wont get nothing (if she respects herself).

11. Lol chill out. You act like I boned your girl or something.

12. You're probably right. It's not the right thing to do and I'd hate it if someone did it to me. But the body wants what it wants.

Welp, I'm not here to recommend you do or don't do it. You're gonna get what's coming to you either way. 

14. My uncle was murdered a few years ago after saying eerily similar words and persuing a woman who was taken.

Shame.

Hope you see the error of your ways. You have endless choices to do the right thing, but there is a consequence for every action.

A booty call is a booty call, but some pay more than others.

Best of luck dude.

15. Thanks.

If anyone's interested, I'll update in a couple days.

16. Shit I'm interested. The temptation of a nice booty. Regardless wat ppl in this thread are saying that relationship seem like bs. See were it goes, but if she really is interested I would stop bt for a 47 to be wit 25 is kind of far apart but who am I lol

17. "this old man that I'm seeing" actually meant "I'm homeless, and he's my daddy".

old man's gonna fuck you up!

18. Dude yeah that's definitely weird she would refer to him as "an old man." Are you sure she wasn't saying "my old man?" Lol
    I'd try making a move, what's there to lose

19. If you're just trying to get into her pants, why does any of this matter?

20. Update us... if she's serious with him I wonder how you'll even be able to penetrate that...

But usually, with someone that old, I bet he probably is playing the "daddy" role, probably wouldn't be hard to find out if she's just chasing the money. Looks like you're determined to find out :)