I Have Synesthesia Ask Me Anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kevzila, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nah that was my I really don't care post .. people like u come at me all the time for little shit that I post .. real shit keep your opinions to yourself I don't try to stunt on gc like I'm some type of royalty but I sure do get the hate from ppl like you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Woww your scaring me lady

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

3. And to add I made that post in under 2 minutes I think it's pure comedic genius tbh and I'm sure pokesmot will agree

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'm trying my hardest not to bite, I don't want to derail a good thread any further.

5. [​IMG]
    :p

6. bite on what? you already got your responses out from me so don't use the word bite as defensive , it was clearly offensive

and wow pokesmot its like that tho :( pcZ

7. you're very....emotional

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

8. Of course i have a sense of humor cmon, you dont?

Thats a cute ass pic, i got nothin but love for all my grasscity people, be real

jokes dude, theres no way I could go from that many emotions or feelings in the course of 10 minutes .. If it was possible id be under the "manic" category along with multiple personalities and bi polar to the extreme

i`ll call it acting for the sake of it

10. what does anger and pettiness taste like, OP?

11. #51 rain dancer, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Probably like Kanye Wests Semen.

His face is so sour its almost a vagina. :lol:

Kanyes an Introverted asshole
    [​IMG]

12. Like a herpes infested vagina and it smells of dingleberries

13. Even all of you blades have colors from what I've seen online

Pokesmot you are a deep dark green

Kooz you are bright orange

Me, me, please!

15. does it intensify when you're high? like do colors taste better, or do you get munchies for colors?

16. Viscous you are a blue so dark it's almost black. It's a pretty color though

17. #57 Vicious, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014

He mentioned it does in the other thread.

I dig it. This is actually my favorite color, fucking wild. Thanks. I was praying I wouldn't get something like 'shit brown'.

I asked OP but do colors/shapes/smells ever change over time or do they stay pretty static? Is this whole post in technicolor?

18. I see music better, I think that's why made such a good dj and pianist and now emcee because I see colors more intensely

And yes colors taste more vibrant when I'm high. I don't like silver tasting things.

19. They stay pretty consistent, they did appear darker after my attack. Yes I see everything color such as your name is blue but much lighter o I u are all blue ( electric blue)

20. #60 Annicus, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    My name is bright yellow with a little red.

A and a are red
    N is yellow
    I u are blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.