I Have Synesthesia Ask Me Anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kevzila, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i didn't know either. i thought everyone had it but i was watching weeds on netflix and the accountant was like i can see numbers and i was like oh shit thats what i have 

2. Wonder what his experience would be like on Acid... I'd be very interested in that experiment.

3. #23 rain dancer, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Today for our drug experiment, we will be doing MATH?!?!?!?!

Yes MATH!!! :smoke:

What did you see man? I dunno, but the number 7 killed the number six and disappeared into 8s butthole,

**goes back to rocking and humming incoherently**

Edited by me for use of unmentionables. My sincerest apologies mods.

4. #24 Vicious, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    Have you ever thought to archive or journal new sounds, tastes and sights based on stimuli? Are there any you consider especially pleasant or unbearable? Do they effects ever change or are they the same if the stimulus is repeated?

If you recognize 1 as a certain color and 7 as a color, do you see 17 as mix, something different or maybe two colors next to each other?

Do you ever recognize an effect on its own and correlate it to a previous stimuli? For example, have you ever tasted caramel and thought "Man, that taste just like beige" or "That shit smells just like 24".

What is music like? I instantly thought of Alex describing Beethoven's 9th in A Clockwork Orange.

“Oh it was gorgeousness and gorgeosity made flesh. The trombones crunched redgold under my bed, and behind my gulliver the trumpets three-wise silverflamed, and there by the door the timps rolling through my guts and out again crunched like candy thunder. Oh, it was wonder of wonders. And then, a bird of like rarest spun heavenmetal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now, came the violin solo above all the other strings, and those strings were like a cage of silk round my bed. Then flute and oboe bored, like worms of like platinum, into the thick thick toffee gold and silver. I was in such bliss, my brothers.”

5. So 0-9 each have color codes in your mind. Does it just register in your mind or is it what you see while reading the numbers? Is the alphabet included too or just numbers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Shoutouts to me for poking this dudes brain and getting him to post about this (synesthesia)

7. So basically when you ate caramel you were like damn bro this shit tastes beige as fuck . Lol .. and instead of seeing either a written 7 or an image of a 7 in your head like myself, you see the color red? Or Is it both a number 7 either written or a picture along side the color red..OR is the image of the 7 the color red ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I told him to make the thread, dood.

9. I see music
    Numbers have colors as do words
    I hear colors
    I feel and see auras/emotions

Not to mention more lol

10. Yeah and? I was the one to get him to post and tall bout it.. I never said I got him to make the thread there always 2 ways to interpret something go read the other thread I was the one who started the convo bout it dood

11. Purple tastes like honey, it's a sweet color

12. #32 Vicious, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014

What's even the point of claiming it? 'Taking over' the previous thread and 'shout outs to me'. It's not big deal to ask someone a question or steer a conversation. He brought up synesthesia before you even posted, people were bound to ask about it.

13. Because ImThatNigga69 why u comin at my neck I helped this young man from being trolled off this site and turned it around to where he was comfortable to post about this shit

14. How does that impact your life?

Dude, what? He wasn't trolled, never said anything about leaving and was comfortable talking about it from the get go. If you really think you drove away cyber bullies and and coddled him into staying... well, whatever helps you sleep at night.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

silly snakes..... :p

Not gay, our balls didn't touch.

18. To say I didn't have major influence on this dudes life is is a fucking blatant lie god damn it . If I don't get my fucking credit for getting this thread started I'll start a fucking rampage and kill all of u mfers till u die . I'm a troll bounty hunter so what the fuck did u expect nothin less from the best , so when people were telling him to check his pipes and he was smoking his bong backwards , or what the fuck does milky water taste like ever pop up again we will see who the real lord and savior of gc really is . It's gonna suck when we label time as BK and not burger king but before kooz up In this bitch cuz I'm tired dis shit cuz

19. Trying too hard / 10

Even 'ironically', I thought your ego was bad before but holy shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.