Check Out My First Grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by littlegreentreez710, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Man found something awful today . Completely my fault haven't been using the mega wash on em for the past few days. Been working on the damn gnats . !!! Goin to get some neem oil today . 20140916_122147.jpg 20140916_122156.jpg

Does this look like a female ??

20140916_150127.jpg 20140916_150125.jpg

Here's my cat stoned. It was trying to eat my eggs lol

Attached Files:

2. That was after I trimmed them.today .

3. I'm subbed up man, getting ready to leave work now so I'll look through the whole thread later

4. Thanks man welcome please please feel free to give any and all advice haah . I'll be updating pictures every few days or when i get bored ahaha. But it's Goin to be a ride can't wait.

5. Damn man.. wow.... what a setup for a first. I'd love to have as much room as you!
    Everything looks awesome dude, keep it up!

6. Thanks man I truly got a hook up from a buddy of mine. I mean truly ahaha. But right now I'm living in an apartment (horrible horrible horrible ) but it was easy to get and cheap. So o plan on getting my first crop and them Goin to find a house. Atleast that's the plan.

7. I'm so jealous of people who have basically unlimited grow space!

I'm stuck in the Stone Age growing stealth with like 2ft vertical room having to bend the fuck out of my plants..,

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410958775.440257.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410958786.407084.jpg

Man will never be free while nature is illegal.

8. I did this grow in a 2.3goot tall cupboard..... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410959525.924561.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410959540.706500.jpg
    Royal queen seed, northern light autoflower grown under 126watts of cfl and I got 65grams :)

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

9. That looks amazing! I'm still a newbie only a hand full if grows, using bag seed,. Unfortunately I'm in an extremely strict country... I've been contemplating ordering seeds online and I think I'm going to... But damn how did you keep it that small? What was veg and flower time? FIM, super crop? That looks unreal

Man will never be free while nature is illegal.

Thanks everyone for subbing in. Yea i tried to go stealth b4 never had any thing survive over a week or I just was too hot with it. So I waited tell I could get own crib .. it truly is hard to grow stealth unless you have perfect conditions as in good grow box , smell and making sure No one will fuck with it. If I was Dave Jones ' I would forsure do lst' super cropping and everything you can to keep them from stretching. I mean everything. Ahah. Looks like you've got ting somethon decent enough from it. But yea soon as you start seeing it stretch just tie it down and snap the branches a lil. I mean do everything a hahahaha that's what I'm doin with my small plants that Wana stretch to hell.

11. This is really fantastic - you have a great setup and the plants look beautiful! So all of the little plants are recent clones that you put straight into flower?

You're right - your buddy really did set you up. I can't believe the prices on the nutrients/clone gel, etc., though - I guess I've been sheltered in my little mainstream gardening world... my rooting hormone was $4! Kudos to you though for putting the investment and research in for a serious grow!

12. Thanks man glad your interested in my favor
    Grow . Helps me out a lot with confidence. All my homies back home (well one) is pissed I just left he thinks I won't make it idk. Kinda sucks but I know what I'm doin. And yes cloned and waited about a week and a half then popped them in. I spend a fuck ton of money more than I needed to I'm sure. I've spent over a 1000 alone at the grow shop on just soil and pots . It's been a money trap. But initial investment is worth it. I spent 2500 on the mothers and all the equipment still need to get more. No way will I be getting my money back just yet off the first few crops. But i understand that I'm just excited to be doin it very lucky so far. But every crop I plan on upgrading more and more. If it's lights or bigger house or bills whatever it is all the money I male goes right back into it. I'm not really growing to grow. I'm growing to make money but don't let that fool anyone (I've been in love with cannabis since i was 12 year old kid. Saw my first indoor grow at my friends mom's house. (Where we stole our weed at the time haha ) But i just had a feeling from that day that marijuana will be my future and here I am !!!! Love the lifestyle it's really a great experience

You know the people that get pissed off at you and tell you you won't make it are really just pissed at themselves - you never win anything if you don't take some risks. So good for you for making it happen and for having a plan and understanding that business isn't always about immediate profit.

It's funny because I'm coming at it from a totally different angle, I've spent almost nothing, and have really different goals (and results) but I think that once you're propagating your own plants and really familiar with the nutrients you are giving your plants, then you can cut costs by finding alternatives. If you want to - it may not be worth the time for you.

Colorado in particular has some great independent hardware/garden stores that have a variety of products for all sorts of plants, but also including staff pretty knowledgable about cannabis. I grow lots of tomatoes too (30+ varieties) so mix my own fertilizer for that - not that expensive when you're buying bat shit in bulk, and I could use eggshells from my own hens, epsom salts and a lot of other not-so-expensive ingredients to replicate the commercial organic fertilizers I'd been purchasing. But I didn't do that until 3 seasons of really growing (tomatoes) and understanding where I was needing to supplement. 

Speaking as a consumer too, though, I'd encourage you to really focus on harvesting, drying and curing well - it seems like you're pretty meticulous in your setup & I think there's a lot of really average weed available in most dispensaries right now, to the point that when I first tried my own I was blown away - I think because I'd not rushed the harvest (sure, I can wait another week) nor the drying, nor the cure. With a few exceptions for quality control. I used to buy from a one-man dispensary who taught me a lot about growing, though I had no plants at the time, and again, his weed blew away anything I've had before or since, consistently. Gorgeous colors, flavor, meticulously trimmed - he always said that at least half of the magic happens once the plant is down. I've seen some dispensaries offering 'connoisseur grade' which is about as spectacular as a $15 'grand reserve' wine. Not bad, certainly, but I think there's a big hole in the market for really high-end weed - especially with all of the tourism emerging around it. 

Anyhow, you're well on the way to something great - I'm happy to be following it!

14. ^ very well said

15. Yea thanks.man. I'm doin what I gotta do and yes I agree 100 percent on finding cheap alternatives to things. I prolly will be wanting to rush my first crop so when it gets time kept telling me to wait !!!!! Hahaha I'll just be more excited and ready to smoke my shit ! Lol but I have read that the curing process is prolly one of the most important. I'm sure it all ties together in some way. Everything helps out the process of getting really good end product. I can't wait to start seeing my buds just swell the hell up haha. I'm already seeing orange hairs ?? (Is this a good thing) plus I see thc all over the smaller leaves . But I'm trying to go all organic and I think that was my best decision so far. When I move I'll be trying hydro and Scrogging and all sorts of growing methods soon as I get a bigger place . I'm limited to what I can do here. Also have a question for about everyone. (My neighbors are dying to get in my house I mean dying. They don't know what's up but I think they have an idea. I mean. This is colorado and I am an out of state guy. I don't bluntly say no you can't come in but I just try and avoid the subject slowly switching to another topic. But yet it's not working. Goin to prolly tell him my room mates got home invaded while their kids were home. Really did happen) (Roommates are way way older than me hahaha like 12 years hahaha. But again he's not giving up. Another approach I had was telling him the girl roommate doesn't trust anyone lol just blame it on my friends wife is the idea . But aby ideas on how to keep him out or what to say. I know the best option is moving and I am soon but for now I can't so gotta work on something. This guy has kids and let's us in his house all the time. (Smokes us out) but I feel that if you let someone in your house they have every right to be able and go into yours but that I soooo not happening haha.

16. Also I don't have a job so they wonder why I'm always home and never go camping when my roommates go. I'm just inside gardening and I can't say that of course but that is my job . That's the reasoning why I don't work. But he don't know that and I just realized I've been wearing my hydro farm shirt ........ duhhhhhhhhh 1410981403244.jpg

17. why is he being so persistent to come in? Does he just want to hang out? Are you guys friends? never let anybody in unless you would trust them with your life.