Get High, Go To Hell

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ProGMO, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Nice to see another jarhead! Great post! Completely agree! Semper Fi!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #82 -13 Amp-, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    All you're doing is tip toeing around what the bible says so you can still do what you want...

I quote the scripture and you bring up what ifs...you are discrediting the bible for me...

You either follow the bible and gods law or you make up your own stipulations about what accounts to you...

what your saying is what helped me become atheist....god put all governments in place follow them or u do not follow god...I asked well what about hitler?...

And no, high and stoned mean the same thing...like being drunk/intoxicated/inebriated/hammered/tore up mean the same thing...their called synonyms...words that mean the same thing

Also your wrong about the consitiution....people and the states do have power, but federal law trumps state law when they come into conflict...look up the supremacy clause and the federal preemption....

3. #83 -13 Amp-, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Also it seems like you think all federal laws are written in the constitution...and that's not true, the more important ones are (like ones that effect how the government works) or to pass sweeping laws so that the states can't contest...

Just because a law isn't in the constitution doesn't make it not federal law and punishable all the same

If something is unconstitutional it is illegal...but if something is illegal doesn't mean its unconstitutional...

Like the constitution doesn't adress murder but it is federally illegal

Sorry to hear you are blaming God for mans actions I did that too and it only gave me pain and anger. I can only say I have lived without faith in Jesus and now i live with faith in Jesus and my life is immeasurably better. No one can tell me different because that is my experience and reality. Its not about me and what I do it is about Jesus and what he did. 

I think we may differ on our view of the constitution and that is ok a lot of people have sacrificed so we can. truth is it doesn't matter what the constitution says or how you or i view it because our government has the biggest gun in town. 

Do you use cannabis for any reason? 

5. The Bible doesn't mention marijuana. Many of your quotes are taken out of context or refer specifically to alcohol. Being drunk is nothing like being high. Being drunk causes people to do stupid, even evil things and not care about others and much more. Being high just causes a fun time for everyone and makes everything better