Get High, Go To Hell

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ProGMO, Aug 25, 2014.

1. OP the bible is clear that there is one reason someone winds up in Hell it aint getting high. I don't have to repent after I smoke a bowl I thank my God who gave me the bowl before I smoke it. Gen 1:29 :) Just because the christian church has decided to use the word to control and manipulate people doesn't mean you have to follow their un-biblical vomit. The church becomes blind when it stops worrying about peoples hearts and focuses on peoples hands. whatever mistake you make can be covered except choosing not to believe. 

2. Smoking weed is supposed to elevate you spiritually, not do the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I knew that someone would see that and comment and no understand. it took a while. He stated I hate his religion, it was that context of, 'I do not hate.". I do hate stupid things and the by product of many faiths is stupidity and fooling the stupid. 

4. A ignorant assumption on your part. The best way to emerge from ignorance is to ask. It is your choice now.

5. LOL, oh yes it does. This is bothersome to you guys. You want to live intoxicated but deny your own faith's writings or cherry pick what to believe. This type of delusion is why religions excel in impoverished and ignorant areas of the world and are dying in educated parts of the world, slowly. 

6. @18zulu

If there was a GOD....which I fully understand from you point of view there is not, but if there was....he MUST really be hating on you!.......all you do is preach preach preach hate towards GOD.....it's tribal.....we're stupid...your so clever and have all the answers.

Your worst than my local door knocking seventh day Adventists.

7. Lol you hate what you think is stupid. Thats clear enough.

it is?

i just get high and hungry from it.

9. Then you understand where religions have a huge hurdle. They are not hated for being religions, but when the stupid does not stop, yeah it gets challenging to avoid any bias and predjudices.

10. Thank God for our salvation in Jesus Christ! By any perfect standard we are all worthy of what you are calling hell..not sure if you really understand what hell is...but our existence is worthy only for hell without the humble sacrifice of Christ. We all break God's law Constantly, whether through adultery or murder or any other of God's commandments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. please cite a source that Noah didn't go to hell

Once again you fail with your odd sense of "logic"

"what is a bunny of fish?" - Christopher Brown

12. #52 ProGMO, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    However you justify defyng your holy scripures is up to you. your gawds as you beleive know you heart and as I presume you will just rot like the rest of us or go to hell if he knows how you all are playing the repentence game and ignoring his divine tribal phrophets of old.

Human sacrifice? Have you ever wondered where x-ians and other ancient tribal myths plagarized that from? You go girl; straight to H E double hockey sticks!

That is as close to being in heaven as men get, that is why so many people love it!

13. Justify? We can't justify, we can only love and hate. It is up to us to decide to ask the questions and allow Him to speak to our heart. We are incapable of walking without sin. We are born into a sinful world, built with the blood of a sinful blood line stretching back to Adam and Eve. To accept your line of thinking, every human from the point of our creation is doomed to hell, thus making God obsolete. If you are an atheist then that is one thing but you line of thinking shows otherwise, that you accept eternity in hell... and all based on an idea of an imperfect God, which also is eternally flawed. I'm curiouse what your idea of hell is?

14. It doesn't make sense.

Alcohol causes fights, allows rape and is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths and they drink it during church ceremonies.

Weed makes you want to listen to music, eat pizza and play with your dog but you can get kicked out of church for smoking it.

15. Why would you go to hell for getting high?

16. #56 ProGMO, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    The x-ian and jewish doctines say so. not me just saying it. maybe they do not believe it or are just ignorant of their of religions, which makes them dangerous. it is as silly as Norse Mythology who quite frankly had a better stoner religion than any other out there.

17. #57 ProGMO, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    There is not ein gawd, sooo.... i ain't worried. I have never knocked on your door nor will I. I have most of the answers, not all. What nerve did I hit? Maybe I have you thinking? Does it hurt? LOL!

18. You obviously hate GOD, coz he didn't answer your prayers when you were younger....but the reason he didn't is coz he knew YOUR soul is full of blasphemy then as much as it is now! Why would he help someone so undeserving.......when one of your loved ones is dying from an incurable disease due to your constant blasphemy, don't call on gawd, but do call on GOD.

Anything that alters your perception of reality can be a portal to a spiritual place.

Some people see that spiritual place as a trippy party and others acknowledge it as something sacred.

20. Israelis are the leaders in cannabis research. Would love to see something solid to back up your statement regarding Jewish doctrine...lol