Get High, Go To Hell

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ProGMO, Aug 25, 2014.

1. #1 ProGMO, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Since getting stoned is much like getting drunk, hence, "and things like these" hell is going to have some real assholes who miss the boat because they love the weed. So you gawd lovers, do you repent after each puff or when you finish the whole bowl? Do you guys who pray 5 times a day ask for forgiveness before or after committing the sins? LOL!

You will have to brush up on your greek to understand the link to sorcery (pharmakeia). 

Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

2. You fail, yet again.

The original scribes of Christianity or Islam were not penned in Greek... those would be forgeries created, or inaccuratley duplicated, by the Greco-Romans.

Noah drank alchohal... he didn't go to hell. ;)

3. Just cause I've been curious, why do you use "gawd" or the plural? Just to get a rise or something else? Not judging just wonder.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. LOL, the word scholar is translated as from greek to latin in the new testament to which Galatians was greek as Artemis' balls. http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/galatians.html#

You are poor at this, give me someone with a semblance of proper religious indoctrination, not some wiki-tard. 

5. LOL,
    how many times does the gawd refer to itself in the plural?

LOL, it goes back to my holy roller days and the way the preachers would say GAAAwwwwwddd! It is funny when someone tells me to spell its mane correctly. To which I would correct them that gawd is an it, or thing to the believer, not its name. 

6. Like I said, just curious. Lol haven't seen it spelt that way till you joined the city.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 Boats And Hoes, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014

Since you love to quote the Bible in such a random manner... let me introduce you to some quotes to show how retarted and faulty your thread really is; and how you totally fail. Yet, again, to be sure, I'm not a Chirstian.

<a>27:28</a> Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:

<a>104:15</a> And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.

<a>5:23</a> Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

<a>26:29</a> But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

<a>23:13</a> And the meat offering thereof shall be two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the LORD for a sweet savour : and the drink offering thereof shall be of wine, the fourth part of an hin.

P.S.
    THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS TAMPERED WITH BY THE SAME POWERS WHO KILLED YESHUA!

You're really pathetic.

8. #8 ProGMO, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    this really goes to the point of how many contradictions but we will get to that later: So did what I quote not come from the x-ian bible. And please acknowledge you were ignorant of the originating language of Galatians that most scholars, and religious educated men agree with me on. can you at least submit to that?

The same powers that killed jesus? A hammer, nail, cross, and spear. that shit would kill any retard, not just that dude. I would ask, what evil powers have hidden the real truth, the secret catholics? LOL!

Since drunkenness and getting stoned are both states of intoxication i will let you decide and not cherry pick. There is a difference between drinking and getting drunk. It is hard not to be intoxicated with good weed. You can cherry pick but I will pick this topic apart. All the major and most minor religions suffer this same man-made megalomania.

1. Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. (Romans 13:13)
      \tFor those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. (1 Thessalonians 5:7)
      \tFor you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry. (1 Peter 4:3)

9. #9 Boats And Hoes, Aug 25, 2014

This really goes to the point of how many contradictions but we will get to that later: So did what I quote not come from the x-ian bible. And please acknowledge you were ignorant of the originating language of Galatians that most scholars, and religious educated men agree with me on. can you at least submit to that?

Exactly my point, dummy... Jesus didn't speak Greek, Latin, or the language of the Galatians... his parables were uttered in Aramaic. Re-read my first post about distorted duplications and forgeries.

The same powers that killed jesus? A hammer, nail, cross, and spear. that shit would kill any retard, not just that dude. I would ask, what evil powers have hidden the real truth, the secret catholics?

Imperial powers, such as Rome, and corrupt religious powers, such as the Jews. Derp.

Since drunkenness and getting stoned are both states of intoxication i will let you decide and not cherry pick. There is a difference between drinking and getting drunk. It is hard not to be intoxicated with good weed. You can cherry pick but I will pick this topic apart. All the major and most minor religions suffer this same man-made megalomania.

The act is not the issue, when it comes to intoxication, the problem is if it turns into a lifestyle...

Again, Noah was a man who was repeatdley intoxicated, yet, God still shewed mercy on him because of his purity of heart and moral rectitude, i.e., getting intoxicated wasn't a lifestyle or the end all be all for Noah (just a means to escape the madness).

10. So you admit to screwing up the greek translation of the word sorcery. Do not distance yourself from your errors, it is shallow for man not to admit being wrong. And your mistakes are piling up.

The bibles and most of those that believe still count on the some form of forgiveness while living and mingling with us vile drunkards, LOL!. 

I love how you people have to justify your actions and ignore their own indoctrinate programming. 

Uhmm dumbtard Paul was a distinguished jew of great piety and an apostle of jesus, all the while being multi lingual. it would not be uncommon for him to speak aramic, romantic languages, and greek as well as arab dialects. As a jewish priest to spread judasim knowing several languages was an awesome to educate the ignorant and convert the heathens. jesus did not surround himself with idiots. he needed educated men to read texts to the ignorant and uneducated. A system that work for all methods of all religions  up to about the 1700s.

Of course there is the little problem that the letters were mostly not written by him but most x-ians would shit a brick over that. 

11. #11 Boats And Hoes, Aug 25, 2014

I still don't see what the fck your argument really is? The Bible has been distorted?.. well, I agree..

Other than that, it's clear that God doesn't damn people solely on the basis of them getting intoxicated... Noah should be the greatest example of that. So, you want continue fussing on about your drivel... this is your thread, go right ahead.

12. No that is not what the books say about drunkards. You still too bull headed and stubborn to admit being wrong? too bad, you had potential. 

13. I have a question. What about people who take over-the-counter or prescription drugs "to get well"? Will they go to hell too? Only difference is marijuana is illegal but what if it becomes legal?

14. #14 Boats And Hoes, Aug 25, 2014

The book that the imperialisitic Romans contrived, right? Yea, I thought so... and, again, I showed you like six quotes where alcohal is by no means imprecated; yet, you want to blind yourself, be my guest.

And, as I've said to you before, the tainting of the Christian doctrine was not an accident... it was a deliberate attack and infiltration in order to diffure more darkness and deception; as the prevalence of chaos and confusion amongst the masses serves the agenda of the elite.

<a>5:23</a> Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

15. Only if they abuse it. I addressed that earlier but it is easy to get lost in the trails of letters that form words and sentences. The bibles are clear about drinking (ok) and drunkeness (hell bound).

At the end of the day your maker, if you believe in the gawds knows your intent. 

16. Fuck that. God loves me even if i smoke weed. I aint goin to hell.....

17. Arm chair religious debate. Good God.

The problem with religion is that people all have their own "earthly" "man made" "interpretation" of what God really meant or what GOd really said.

Knowing the history is only half the story.

At the Jerusalem council (approx. 51A.D.) supposedly 51 years after Jesus died, his importance was recorded and decided. Up til that point, gnostic teachings (or underground third hand docs) were being passed around.

At the council of Nicaea "Jesus" role was recorded officially by the church, in 325 A.D.

It supposedly took 56 priests 8 years to translate the "word" into greek, hebrew and latin for the church.

Keep in mind, 30-50 years had passed since jesus walked the earth. Thats a long time for people in the middle to muck it up.

The church was also notorious for editing works and keeping under wraps any documentation that went against the official stance. Something to think about.

Also, my personal belief is that nobody on this earth follows any of the teachings correctly.

A passage as simple as "cut out your eye if it causes you to sin" taken literally would mean most, if not all followers, in our educated day and age, would be committing mass suicides, as we now know the brain, not the eye, is responsible for our actions, ie, following the bible literally would make it nearly impossible to live normally on earth or just impossible to get into heaven.

Its why translations exist, to make it easier to "not follow exactly"

God said this, but he really meant this....

Thats my problem with the 17 years of going to church 4x a week and having indoctrination shoved down my throat. I got to college, studied deeper and realized "faith" was the only way to silence the logic within that screamed at the lunacy of what I called my faith.

But thats not to judge anyones else's belief no matter how strongly i am opposed to my own. For the record.

18. I personally don't believe in "hell" but I find it humorous that most people consider it a place and they can't imagine themselves being something other than their own physical bodies.

19. #19 Boats And Hoes, Aug 25, 2014

Indeed. There's a reason that, nowadays, so many hidden or "denied" scrolls, gospels, and scribes are popping up all over the place... so much kept under wraps... all in order to engulf the masses into an abysmal darkness.

20. Really it doesn't matter if you smoke and drink or believe in hell and heaven or pray to a flying spaghetti monster because at the end of the day your morals don't make you a "good" person the things you actually do towards others is what makes you a bad or good person.